AMP....What a joke!

<_< ------- I believe I'm pretty safe in saying I don't expect there will be a "retro" clause in any T/A the "TWU" brings back to the membership for a vote!

You may be right, but I could see a contract that provides for retro to May 1, 2008 of 1.5% a year or so. I don't think there will be any meaningful, significant retro like the kind Bob says is causing some guys to hang around (hoping, no doubt, that the three years worth equals tens of thousands of dollars).

You may be right, but I could see a contract that provides for retro to May 1, 2008 of 1.5% a year or so. I don't think there will be any meaningful, significant retro like the kind Bob says is causing some guys to hang around (hoping, no doubt, that the three years worth equals tens of thousands of dollars).
and that would earn the company/twu a big FAT NO !!!!!

Then that t/a will be shot down again! The twu had better realize that the concessions THEY accepted were for five years ONLY! We are now into year number EIGHT! The negotiators and international representatives had better be saying the words "FULL RETRO BACK TO '08!".

It is bad enough the company lied to us during the 5 years of "shAAred sAAcrifice" but worse if we allow them to get 3 more years on top of it for free.

The company knew what it was doing stalling for three years. I for one will make them pay for not dealing fairly by voting NO. Anyone who doesn't feel they deserve full retro might as well cut their legs off... it will make living on your knees easier.
1041 DAYS PAST AMENDABLE DATE............... :angry:

I heard the AMP shop stewards in hangar 1 have requested that AMP shirts be worn on Thursday's. No joking!