AMT morale in the toilet

How has AMFA "disregarded" half their AMT's Billdo??? By not agreeing to draconian concessions demanded by NWA management???

I know, they need to follow the twu track record of 25 years of concessions for jobs. How many people does the twu have on layoff after the massive concessions of 2003???

Another question for you bubba; When is the twu going to make the compAAny "Show us the Shared Sacrifice"???I guess they already have, with PLI, CI, JLT, and "pajama parties".

Or was that just a another slogan on a twu bubba club t-shirt??? :blink: :rolleyes: :blink:

Don Videtich was recently at JFK and point blank said "don't expect to get anything back from the company, even come contract time"

'Nuf said!

Don Videtich was recently at JFK and point blank said "don't expect to get anything back from the company, even come contract time"
'Nuf said!
Phat don said what??? I guess he hasn't been communicating with Burdchette up in T-town. After he gets done servicing Uncle Conman;

"I am a gonna reach in ta them thar company pockets I dun filled with concession money....and, and, and.....uh well....I guess reaching in their is all I am good at....be lucky you got a job brother". :blink: :blink:

The twu had better produce a GD knockout contract that they keep stating they can get....("Position of strength", remember?) or another card drive will be on the front burner.

Latest posts