Morale At Us Airways

firstamendment said:
Fighting that one is hopeless..God I hope that isn't his backend or maybe I WILL go to woman. :shock: :shock: :p
[post="199550"][/post]​
You're right, and that is what is scary. There's no room for different opinions....if you're not one of them, you're automatically wrong and going to hell. They must be a joy to have around the workplace too.

mbmbbost said:
You're right, and that is what is scary. There's no room for different opinions....if you're not one of them, you're automatically wrong and going to hell. They must be a joy to have around the workplace too.
[post="199651"][/post]​

Actually, once you get them off the religious thing, they can get pretty raunchy. I work with alot of them and getting down and dirty with me becomes fun for them after awhile. It's kind of like going to NYC for the weekend, letting your hair down for awhile, joking around with the hellbound gay heathern (as my dad calls it) and then going home to Jesus. It's actually very entertaining. :lol:

firstamendment said:
Actually, once you get them off the religious thing, they can get pretty raunchy. I work with alot of them and getting down and dirty with me becomes fun for them after awhile. It's kind of like going to NYC for the weekend, letting your hair down for awhile, joking around with the hellbound gay heathern (as my dad calls it) and then going home to Jesus. It's actually very entertaining. :lol:
[post="199656"][/post]​
You are a very disturbed... "person"