An Impossible challenge

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
This is the thread where my friends on the right have to think. It's a thread to defend Trump by addressing Trump. No responses can have any reference to Obama, Biden, Bernie, Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, Harris, AOC, democrats, or "fake news" You also use the letters TDS. It would be nice if personal attacks are left out, but I've got to give you SOMETHING you can use...just defend Trump, preferably with words. Not even the beloved meme. You have to defend Trump by, well....defending Trump. Here's the first thing to discuss;

Trump was secretly planning a meeting at Camp David with the people who were behind the WTC falling. It was an effort to end our involvment in Afghanistan. The meeting got cancelled at the last minute. Had it not, the people behind the picture below would have been meeting with the President of the United States on the anniversary of that event. While talking beats sabre rattling, the timing could have been much better.

911-TwinTowerAflame-122312823-crop-5971182f6f53ba00105765f7.jpg

My guess is the ground rules are broken before 5 responses.

Well you have no clue what these talks were about, no details, etc. Just more mindless conjecture.

You failed to mention that it was called off by Trump fairly quickly and decisively.

So you hate Trump because talks had been in the works (for a while now and by many participants).

Now you hate Trump for calling it off.

So what exactly are you angry about?

Someone needs to call Bellevue for a pickup. You’ve lost your mind.

Well you have no clue what these talks were about, no details, etc. Just more mindless conjecture.

You failed to mention that it was called off by Trump fairly quickly and decisively.

So you hate Trump because talks had been in the works (for a while now and by many participants).

Now you hate Trump for calling it off.

So what exactly are you angry about?

Someone needs to call Bellevue for a pickup. You’ve lost your mind.

Reread you fool. I said that talking is better than saber rattling, but the TIMING was absolutely AWFUL. Bring them in, let them see the memorial services playing on Fox and give them the satisfaction of knowing that WE invited them here to talk. I dunno, if you look at it just right, the TIMING of it had the potential of making us look...well....weak.

Reread you fool. I said that talking is better than saber rattling, but the TIMING was absolutely AWFUL. Bring them in, let them see the memorial services playing on Fox and give them the satisfaction of knowing that WE invited them here to talk. I dunno, if you look at it just right, the TIMING of it had the potential of making us look...well....weak.

I read your original diatribe. Im under no obligation to abide by your stampy feet demands.

I get it. You hate Trump and get all worked up over anything and everything.

No matter how embarrassing it makes you look.

I read your original diatribe. Im under no obligation to abide by your stampy feet demands.

I get it. You hate Trump and get all worked up over anything and everything.

No matter how embarrassing it makes you look.

You are under no obligation because you can't defend him with words. And I don't hate Trump. Why I like him just as much as you like Hillary and Obama.

I do hope you're sitting down. I sense another KYC epic meltdown.

Screenshot-6.jpg

Actually, a good move by Trump. Bolton was the loosest of cannons. Bolton would have preferred a "surge" in Afghanistan. But it still begs the question - why did Trump feel that the week of 9/11 was a good time to invite the people behind the WTC attacks to the US?

Actually, a good move by Trump. Bolton was the loosest of cannons. Bolton would have preferred a "surge" in Afghanistan. But it still begs the question - why did Trump feel that the week of 9/11 was a good time to invite the people behind the WTC attacks to the US?

Why? I don't know why. But at least Trump kicked them to the curb right quickly.

Now answer this:

Why did Clinton invite and host Yasser Arafat to Camp David? Especially when Hezbollah/PLO and Iran were behind the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings?

And Then Obama giving the Iranians a big wet kiss, laced with pallets of cash.

Why? I don't know why. But at least Trump kicked them to the curb right quickly.

Now answer this:

Why did Clinton invite and host Yasser Arafat to Camp David? Especially when Hezbollah/PLO and Iran were behind the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings?

And Then Obama giving the Iranians a big wet kiss, laced with pallets of cash.

Sorry...but the ground rules are that you can't mention Clinton (either one) 10 responses in and....Clinton. From 20 years ago. As I said....an impossible challenge. You did not defend Trump in any of your responses.

Sorry...but the ground rules are that you can't mention Clinton (either one) 10 responses in and....Clinton. From 20 years ago. As I said....an impossible challenge. You did not defend Trump in any of your responses.

Haha, whats wrong? Hate when you're hypocrisy is thrown in your face?

giphy.gif

Latest posts