Analyst: Us Airways "likely" To Survive

See you dont have the gonads to contact Lakefield and find out do you?

You will find Mr Lakefield is very approachable and very easy to talk to as I know from first hand experience.

He took care of something major that enhanced the furlough for the M&R group.

Like I said Rico, go ask him and find out and you will see it took place, but I guess it is easier for you to behind a monitor then to find out the truth.

Like I said, show me where I said I hope US does not survive.

Are you not capable of backing up your statements?

Why do you keep dodging the issues?

Guess you can change your name to MDA170FO.

700UW said:
Lakefield told a utility person in CLT that his job is worthless.
[post="240450"][/post]​

Are you sure he didn't say his job was worth "less" than the CBA?

If you spoke to Brucey for 20 min. then you could surely share the context and not just the soundbite.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot said:
The ATSB, GE, Airbus, Govco, Citigroup, Bombardier, Embraer, and DVD Bank have all entered into agreements to financially support US Airways' formal reorganization.

All of these business enterprises support the airline, they have all looked at US Airways' finances, and they have put their money where there mouth is, unlike most posters on this message board or the "arm chair" analysts.

What does the financial commuity know that the message board posters or "arm chair" analysts do not?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="240462"][/post]​

That USAirways is a great writeoff?

Rico said:
It sounds really plausible that the CEO of a major corporation is going around, trying to court opinion in your membership's rank and file, saying something like that...

[post="240483"][/post]​
I agree just like its inplausible that a CEO of a major (MAJOR?) would stick his foot in mouth about imminent failure of the company and drive passengers away. Yup Yup
Rico said:
and this agreement is "likely to pass", and as a result, US Airways is "likely to survive".
[post="240483"][/post]​

What you been smoking omg USAirways likely to survive because of agreement passing? Please tell us you kidding and not really a fool as you seem.

You will find Mr Lakefield is very approachable and very easy to talk to as I know from first hand experience.

He took care of something major that enhanced the furlough for the M&R group.
Man you are strange, you come out with stupid heresay about Mr Lakefield in one part of this thread, and then you say he is approachable and helpful in another (just to brag about talking to him).

Thanks for making my point. Why are we supposed to believe that Mr Lakefield would say something so out of character and illogical for the situation, just because some other disgruntled Utility worker claims he insulted your work group...?

Do not let logic get in your way 700UW. :rolleyes:

Shall we move back to the thread topic "Mr. Needless Distractions"...?

IMO this article's writer is correct, we are starting to turn the corner, and barring major roadblocks thrown in our path, we will survive and succeed.

Are you gonna keep dodging the the question poised to you?

Grow a set and call Lakefield and find out, and you are the one who drifted and said things that are not true and don't get mad because I called you out and proved you wrong once again.

And people can say differant things at differant times, look in the mirror for a prime example.

700UW said:
It is not hearsay, I asked the utility person involved he told me exactly what happened, and I even asked Lakefield about it when I talked to him at the airport in DCA the first week of January for over 20 minutes.

You really should find out the facts Rico before you try and discredit someone, don't believe go ask Mr Lakefield yourself.

And I can prove exactly what happen, can you disprove it?

Like I said go ask Mr Lakefield, he will tell you exactly what happened.
[post="240477"][/post]​
700....Your kidding, right? PLease, tell me your kidding!!!! You have stooped to a new level of LOW!!!!! Which also proves that My initial hunch of you has been proven yet again! If you actually think what you posted was worthy of your time to type it, your a sad sap, man! I really like your...."can you disprove it" nonsense.. Oh, before you accuse me of "stalking", and "attacking", you seem to be doing a pretty good job of that yourself with 320, look in the mirror, PAL!!! GOOD DAY!!!

Guess a location change did nothing for you, I guess your word means nothing in the PM you sent me.

You really need to seek some help. Bill W would be a good start from what I hear.

700UW said:
Guess a location change did nothing for you, I guess your word means nothing in the PM you sent me.

You really need to seek some help. Bill W would be a good start from what I hear.
[post="240665"][/post]​
wrong, man!! Did wonders for me!! I truly meant what I said in the PM......I don't need help, dude.....once again, you dodge the issue put before you... good luck(you'll need it), and GOOD DAY!!!

USA320Pilot said:
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, UBS Securities airline analyst Robert Ashcroft predicts that US Airways will "likely" last the year and that while it is "no means out of the woods," the airline's chances of liquidation in 2005 are "less than 50 percent." The three dangers that still exist are a possible strike from its machinists union, the perception from travelers that US Airways no longer is worth flying and an industrywide pricing war that could make it more difficult for US Airways to attract new investors. He also predicts that all U.S. airlines will lose $2.9 billion in 2005 and that 2006 will be the "elusive transition year" for the troubled industry, with profits of $500 million.

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="240403"][/post]​

Sorry, USA320Pilot, but Dan Fitzpatrick, the Post-Gazette, nor Robert Ashcroft are on your list of "informed" sources. So should we believe this guy or not? Maybe you've posted his opinion only because it agrees with yours?

"When reading a periodical the best sources are key analysts like Merrill’s Michael Linnenberg, S&P’s Phil Baggaley, and Lehman’s Gary Chase. The only news reporters who truly have a handle on the inside information are Susan Carey of the Wall Street Journal, Michelline Maynard of the New York Times, Lynn Marek of Bloomberg News, and Dan Roberts of the Financial Times. I do not listen to anybody else because they are not informed, but the people listed above can directly speak with every industry CEO, if desired."

-USA320Pilot, Jan 7, 2005

usairways_vote_no, that should answer your question.

Wow .... IV had all I can take of 700UW on this board. 700UW go find a real career, you can do better than dumping tolets the rest of your life. I wouldn't want to do that full time for $100.00 an hour ..... boooooaring.