And We Worry About Iran, Beeeca-u-se?

Iranians hate Amadinenutjob just as much as we do. He's obviously an Iranian Republican by our standards.

So there's a major China Syndrome going on in Washington state, and there is nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Iranians hate Amadinenutjob just as much as we do. He's obviously an Iranian Republican by our standards.

So there's a major China Syndrome going on in Washington state, and there is nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Did you hear Bloomberg won't let 2 litre bottles of coke come with a delivery pizza anymore?

All these radiation threats are being propagated by BaRack and his posse, in order to instigate a lockdown/curfew, make use of Homelands gazillion rounds of ammo, annouce Martial law ..................confiscate all personal weapons and declare himself "Supreme Ruler of the Entire Universe"!

All these radiation threats are being propagated by BaRack and his posse, in order to instigate a lockdown/curfew, make use of Homelands gazillion rounds of ammo, annouce Martial law ..................confiscate all personal weapons and declare himself "Supreme Ruler of the Entire Universe"!

Southie, you forgot about activating the FEMA camps for the latest in internment functionality and style.

Iranians are not Arabs.

Actually you're wrong! A brief search provided me with the ethic make up of Iran.

Iranian Azeris, who are mainly Shi’a Muslims, are the second largest ethnic group in Iran
Three percent of Iran's citizens are Arabic-speakers. A 1998 report by UNCHR reported 2 million of them live in Khuzestan Province
There are over 500.000 Turkmen
The current Iranian-Armenian population is somewhere around 500,000
Iranian Georgians are an ethnic group living in Iran. They are Twelver Shia Moslems. The Phereidnuli Georgian dialect is still spoken in Iran.
There has been a long history of population movements between Afghan Pashtuns and Iranians
Persians make up the majority and not to put to fin a point on things, all of the groups practice some form of Islam. Islam being the common thread and cultural glue of the region.
None the less it was a joke based on the culture of the region not a factual analysis

Actually you're wrong! A brief search provided me with the ethic make up of Iran.

Iranian Azeris, who are mainly Shi’a Muslims, are the second largest ethnic group in Iran
Three percent of Iran's citizens are Arabic-speakers. A 1998 report by UNCHR reported 2 million of them live in Khuzestan Province
There are over 500.000Turkmen
The current Iranian-Armenian population is somewhere around 500,000
Iranian Georgians are an ethnic group living in Iran. They are Twelver Shia Moslems. The Phereidnuli Georgian dialect is still spoken in Iran.
There has been a long history of population movements between AfghanPashtuns and Iranians
Persians make up the majority and not to put to fin a point on things, all of the groups practice some form of Islam. Islam being the common thread and cultural glue of the region.
None the less it was a joke based on the culture of the region not a factual analysis

No I'm not. And to prove it go up to someone of Iraninan/Persian decent and call them an Arab. Two thing will happen, one you'll make yourself look like the stereotypical American who is ignorant of the outside world and two you'll get punched in the face.

No I'm not. And to prove it go up to someone of Iraninan/Persian decent and call them an Arab. Two thing will happen, one you'll make yourself look like the stereotypical American who is ignorant of the outside world and two you'll get punched in the face.

Silly man. I've known the difference between a Persian and an Arab since the day Iran took the hostages. It's the same thing with Russians and Ukrainians. Moldovan's for that matter as well. Hell there is a "pecking order" among Hispanics as well.

You stated Iranians weren't Arabs when you should have said "Most Iranians are Persian" as there is an Arab population in Iran. Otherwise I guess there are no African-Americans in the US.

Give us a break.....no interbreeding into Iran since time began...LOL

Like I said, I learned the moniker on people from the ME from Veterans.....Seems it could be quite an issue to some.
Encompassed most across Africa and on into Afghanistan.