Another Airline Shattered

UAL_TECH-

Where in the world did you get the idea that I don't respect mechanics? I respect all of the employees who work at United Airlines. NOWHERE on this forum will you find where I made sarcastic comments about any employee group EXCEPT in response to ridiculous claims and accusations made by the likes of you two (Ronin and UAL_TECH among others that have come and gone). So you can cut and paste all you want from those ever so reliable newspaper sources, but you will only find sarcasm and "tit for tat" in response to the ridiculous garbage others post.

In fact, the outsourcing of aircraft maintenance to the "lowest bidder who meets minimum FAA stands" is of great concern to me. The industry will probably pay for this short-sightedness in the long term, but the people want cheap airline tickets and cheap airline tickets they will get.

So when you and Ronin start the pilot/ALPA bashing crap (read your ROFL ATP="good moral character" comment as one of the more recent posts), despite the glass houses that you guys live in, I respond to it.

Wanna stop the "tit for tat"? Perhaps you and your buddy Ronin can stop posting flame bait? Just look at the title of this thread and who posted it.

v1rotate said:
ALPA this ALPA that! IAM this IAM that! Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda!! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...Gee...this sure seems like the way to go. Been there, done that.

Here is the bottom line. Do not EVER look for unions to be the solution. Unions will never be more than just a crutch for those willing to NOT stand up for themselves.

Time to grow some stones.

V1
[post="179862"][/post]​
Absolutely true. The problem with is that everyone feels "entitled". Well, its time for a wake up call..

:shock:

The Ronin said:
Oh come on....its going to be great. Just like the UFC with AMFA in my corner and ALPA in the other....ya know.....octagon....music....smoke....hey, maybe we can get the F/A's to be ring girls????....aaaah, maybe not :p
Actually, a lot has been said about me, or implied. I wish to change that image of which I don't seem to have articulated well on this board. So an agreement has been made to discuss various issues and view points in a meeting. I don't predict any knock-outs though. :shock:
[post="180322"][/post]​

Now we're talking!

ualdriver said:
UAL_TECH-

Where in the world did you get the idea that I don't respect mechanics? I respect all of the employees who work at United Airlines. NOWHERE on this forum will you find where I made sarcastic comments about any employee group EXCEPT in response to ridiculous claims and accusations made by the likes of you two (Ronin and UAL_TECH among others that have come and gone). So you can cut and paste all you want from those ever so reliable newspaper sources, but you will only find sarcasm and "tit for tat" in response to the ridiculous garbage others post.

In fact, the outsourcing of aircraft maintenance to the "lowest bidder who meets minimum FAA stands" is of great concern to me. The industry will probably pay for this short-sightedness in the long term, but the people want cheap airline tickets and cheap airline tickets they will get.

So when you and Ronin start the pilot/ALPA bashing crap (read your ROFL ATP="good moral character" comment as one of the more recent posts), despite the glass houses that you guys live in, I respond to it.

Wanna stop the "tit for tat"? Perhaps you and your buddy Ronin can stop posting flame bait? Just look at the title of this thread and who posted it.
[post="180735"][/post]​
Where is the love ualdriver....don't i go over the middle time and again when you throw the ball high and reach for that impossible catch...just to be clobbered by the secondary....all to make you look good, and the team win. When am i a person....a receiver with feelings (and a few broken bones) that you would care enough about to perhaps call a down-an-out or just throw it away ualdriver...just throw it away :blink:

Vikedog64 said:
Absolutely true. The problem with is that everyone feels "entitled". Well, its time for a wake up call..
:shock:
[post="180797"][/post]​

Yeah,all the employees feel entitled except for management who always does everything in the best interest of the company and its emplyees! B.S.!

ualdriver said:
UAL_TECH-

[post="180735"][/post]​

Ualdriver,

I would have kept my mouth (keyboard?) shut if you did not respond to Post #7 of this thread in such a careless and reprehensible manner.

You did not have an intelligent response so you posted inflammatory inaccuracies (by your own admittance) and then respond to your ‘fellow pilot’ in a recompense reply that your posted inaccuracies was compelled out of ‘boredom’.

In fact, you did not have an intelligent retort to Ronin’s post so you attempt to maintain your position with ‘Inflammatory Inaccuracies’.

Who is the wiser?

Other than our ‘Pension’ discussion, when did I ever bash the pilot community and/or ‘Flame Bait’

(except for maybe the ESOPII post)?

An intelligent response (retort) is better than the crap you’ve handed out on this thread.

Since you are all Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs, I expect a little bit more from you than I would from others, as a rule. If your position is indefensible, then why comment?

If you are bored and do not like the information presented then post an intelligent response our keep your yap shut!!

JMHO,
'RESPECTFULLY',

Luv U Man,
B) UT