Another Lcc In Pittsburgh

USA320Pilot said:
The AP neglected to add that on July 1, 2005 US Airways will be the largest LCC operating at Pittsburgh International Airport.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="237826"][/post]​
Explain the difference to me-Legacy versus LCC.

Food service? Nope, there isn't any. Baggage handling? Nope(big bad No on that one).

Onboard smiles? Nope.

Free FC upgrades? A few, but still no food. Big whoopee.

On time service? Lcc's are better.

Airfares? OOps!!

Someone with the guts get on here and tell me why some airlines call themselves Legacy carriers and why that makes them better. In ANY way.

There is NO difference anymore, except for the price paid. And the LCC's win on that one.

Simple, the "Legacy" carriers serve small cities that provide little revenue. The LCCs do and cannot at this time. SWA will not serve Charleston, WV with their current business model.

autofixer said:
Simple, the "Legacy" carriers serve small cities that provide little revenue. The LCCs do and cannot at this time. SWA will not serve Charleston, WV with their current business model.
[post="239551"][/post]​

So if you live in Dogbite Kentucky. there's a difference.

but if you are in or near SFO, ,LAX,IAH,NYC,MIA,SEA,PDX,ANC,DFW,PHX,EWR,MSP,STL,CLT, ATL, DTW,SMF,ABQ, (you get my drift here?), there is NO difference.

autofixer said:
[post="239551"][/post]​

Then why should U? If Charlestonians won't pay fares that support their flights why should U go in. There will be air service to Charleston, maybe from smaller carriers as was in the 70's. WN also flys to smaller markets the size of Charleston, CRP, AMA, Boise off the top of my head