Another Passenger Gets Duct Taped

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
American follows Frontier with duct taping unruly passenger. Passenger tried kicking out window deserves to get restrained and I don't care how old said person is, so don't even start with the, OMG he's a minor crap. We'll see how the American Management handles their employees after a same incident that occurred on another airline just days before, who took the first lead to "suspend" the crew instead of administrative leave as they should have.
Gotta throw this out their for Jim, is it protocol to use the duct tape? What about the plastic cuffs?? Is the DT preferred over cuffs??? Just curious of the protocol or option in a certain order maybe...

play stupid games win stupid prizes. ban him and his mother from flying they can walk or swim next time

Reactions: swamt
American follows Frontier with duct taping unruly passenger. Passenger tried kicking out window deserves to get restrained and I don't care how old said person is, so don't even start with the, OMG he's a minor crap. We'll see how the American Management handles their employees after a same incident that occurred on another airline just days before, who took the first lead to "suspend" the crew instead of administrative leave as they should have.
Gotta throw this out their for Jim, is it protocol to use the duct tape? What about the plastic cuffs?? Is the DT preferred over cuffs??? Just curious of the protocol or option in a certain order maybe...

Now they need a card for the seatbacks showing how windows are installed.

I hope those flight attendants are using FAA approved, TSO certified, duct tape.