Another Spirit employee loses control

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Not much to say here, except she did put her hands on him first (in the video, no clue what happened up to video). It is unfortunate, but this Spirit employee will lose his job. But , I also think she assaulted first, once the man was held back as she knew (thought) the gentleman would have kept him contained.
JetBlue has their hands full as they will need to do some house cleaning and retraining. One article says she tripped over chairs and fell down. No. He tackled her by wrapping up her feet.
To be clear she was out of line also and he should have called on security once she loss her control and he would have kept his job.

Spirit doesn't have employees at DFW. It's contracted out, which is the case in just about all of smaller stations.

I saw somewhere that the average airport seniority for Spirit is a year or less. Shocking.

Spirit doesn't have employees at DFW. It's contracted out, which is the case in just about all of smaller stations.

I saw somewhere that the average airport seniority for Spirit is a year or less. Shocking.
Correct, I incorrectly stated Spirit employee, thx E.
Never thought to look that up, but holy cow, a year or less? JetBlue will have their hands full that is for sure, if they are given the green light.