Anthony Montgomery

Bob Owens

Veteran
Sep 9, 2002
Does anyone out there know how I can contact Anthony Montgomery?

I may have some information that he can use if he pursues a DFR lawsuit against the TWU.

Bob Owens said:
I may have some information that he can use if he pursues a DFR lawsuit against the TWU.
[post="244714"][/post]​

Actually it may be more like a discrimination lawsuit.

Decision 2004 said:
Bob,

Who is Anthony? What was he fired for?
[post="245837"][/post]​

He was fired for non-payment of union dues despite making several attempts to pay. For one, his local refuses to allow partial payments to bring you within the 60 day non-payment window. His local also refused a fed-ex payment that was before the termination but just outside the 15 day Jim Little letter. In fact he offered to pay for over a week after the letter expired, was still on the clock but the union flat out refused payment. His arbritration was upheld as the union and the company didn't want him working for AA anymore and the fix was in for the upholding. The great Don, 565 President was the one who pushed this through BTW....His reward....an Intl job...

Sounds like Anthony Montgomery is one of the lucky ones!

He no longer has to be dicated to by Jim Little "without further ratification" concessions.

And he is not under an 18 month threat to cut maintenance cost or lose your job.

My guess is that if you could find him, he would say this was the best thing that ever happened to him and his guardian angel was watching over him.

Meanwhile, we suffer from useless company management and a company union that stinks to high heaven.

I dont know about you guys, but I am looking for a way out. And nothing would be better than to leave knowing I was behind on dues to the Commie Dictators.

Although it would ice the cake to sue the bastards and win after the fact.

Decision 2004 said:
Although it would ice the cake to sue the bastards and win after the fact.
[post="245900"][/post]​

You forgot one, oust the bastards, sue the bastards, and then leave. :up: :up:

coolflyingfool said:
Are your dues automatically taken out of your check or do you have to pay at a union hall? Just wondering............
[post="245969"][/post]​

Either/or will do the trick....Hand pay is just a nice way to break it off in the twu. Instead of the steady reliable income, they get it when it is convient to us.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was taken directly from the paycheck how anyone could fall in arrears, but if you can go in and pay it when you want, you could fall behind. Thanks again.

coolflyingfool said:
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was taken directly from the paycheck how anyone could fall in arrears, but if you can go in and pay it when you want, you could fall behind. Thanks again.
[post="245985"][/post]​

Article 15 of the AA/TWU contract, contains the rules that the union and the member must adhere to.

Hi, I would like to contact him as well. I have informaton that can confirm some things that happened to Anthony when he was on the ramp. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back