Any Miami Air F/a's Out There ?

CubanPrincess

Sep 26, 2003
Hi ! I'm new in this forum. Miami Air just called me and invited me to an Open House next wednesday. I was wondering if there are any Miami Air FA's out there who can give me some info about the company and the interviews. Miami Air is a charter company, about 500+ employees and flights 49 states and 39 countries, but i haven't found any F/A who can provide me with information, so i'm basically going to the interview kind of blind. :huh:

Thanks in advance,

CP :D

Hi CubanPrincess,
I'm interested to attend an open house with AirMiami.
Could u please tell me where's the location/time?
Do I need to sign up for this open house?
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Aircona
[email protected]

Hi and thank you all for your replies. Aircona it seems to me that this interview will be by invitation only, even when is called an "open house", because they don't have any information over the website and haven't placed anything in the papers so far, but don' take my word and make a little reseach hey, who knows and you can be there too !. I sent my resume about 10 days ago via fax, without hope, that was the last company i'd expect to hear from, but I was contacted about 5 days later by phone to see if I was able to attend this interview. They don't said anything about bring resumes, passports, anythins, just be there, is a mistery !. My advice, email Miami Air headquarters: [email protected]. I can tell you that they F/A's are based in Miami.

Hope you can be in the Open House and wish me luck :D . You can email me at [email protected]

Oh and again if somebody knows anything before wednesday, plisssssss let me know ! :up: