Any news on opening MHT ????????

unfortunatly, us B6''ers dont get the news on a new destination until the press release is sent out ... however the halls and crew lounges and galleys are always filled with rumors and hearsay. It wasnt until 4 days ago I heard MHT as a rumor ... its a much more likey choice then BOS and a very good idea in my opinion ... JFK-MHT and/or FLL-MHT ... I think theyre trying to stay away from short haul flights and do more transcon flying but who knows .. I know the Boston area is important to B6 to open up ... probably the most likely off all the rumors Ive heard so far ...

:)

----------------
On 5/17/2003 7:21:06 PM viggen597 wrote:

unfortunatly, us B6''ers dont get the news on a new destination until the press release is sent out ... however the halls and crew lounges and galleys are always filled with rumors and hearsay. It wasnt until 4 days ago I heard MHT as a rumor ... its a much more likey choice then BOS and a very good idea in my opinion ... JFK-MHT and/or FLL-MHT ... I think theyre trying to stay away from short haul flights and do more transcon flying but who knows .. I know the Boston area is important to B6 to open up ... probably the most likely off all the rumors Ive heard so far ...

:)

----------------​

''vig'',
I concur, thanx.

NH/BB''s