Ap Report On Alpa Mec Meeting

If this TA passes AFA, CWA, IAM, get ready for the assault from USA320 on why you must immediately fall on your swords to keep the company afloat and oh by the way, keep USA320 employed as a pilot. Rumor has it that his skills are not easily transferable to other airlines. Something about his character seems to be in question. Don't know if that is true or not, but follow his posts and draw your own conclusions. I have. Savy

savyinvestor said:
If this TA passes AFA, CWA, IAM, get ready for the assault from USA320 on why you must immediately fall on your swords to keep the company afloat and oh by the way, keep USA320 employed as a pilot. Rumor has it that his skills are not easily transferable to other airlines. Something about his character seems to be in question. Don't know if that is true or not, but follow his posts and draw your own conclusions. I have. Savy
[post="188606"][/post]​

Careful, he'll sue you under the Lawdrum,chipmunk,rodent act. Just you wait and see. call the code-a-phone i'll tell ya already

If Barney Fife were a pilot, I wonder what he'd look like?

AAviator said:
If Barney Fife were a pilot, I wonder what he'd look like?

I read this twice before I realized it was right on the money. I wish I knew how to cut and paste a side by side! Greeter (only problem is what MY side by side would look like in the same comparison!)

Pilots get say in $1.8B pact

Applause erupted from an airport hotel meeting room as the leaders of US Airways' pilots union agreed Tuesday night to send a five-year, $1.8 billion giveback agreement to the rank and file for a vote.

At a tense union meeting near Pittsburgh International Airport, the Master Executive Council of the Air Line Pilots Association International voted 11-0, with one abstention, in favor of letting the union's 3,300 pilots vote on the proposal.

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Latest posts