APA President blasts management.

DallasConehead said:
Now, in this particular post the weasel david realizes he has been making incorrect assumptions, (which is typical of twu loyalists) , he finds it hard to believe I could have come from a high cost city on the left coast. (But it is so).

Weasel david also claims to have concern about other workers when really this is his way of showing his concern about how much money he makes.

In this post weasel david again tries to show concern for what others make. Really whats going on here is weasel david is one of those guys that concerns himself with what everyone else is doing and what everyone else is making. In reality, he should be concerned with his own performance. But, to go on with the point he espouses to make:

The issue weasel david is not with what high cost cities should make, I don't care if they make $100/hr, just remember, for the high cost cities there has to be low cost cities, in the baggage handler world that is dfw, in the Airline Mechanic world, that is TULE. Let me explain something to you weasel david, while the membership in these 2 stations may agree with your espousal of more pay for high cost areas, of which I can count myself as one of them, the "supposed" union leadership of these areas does not. For any one of them to agree to high pay rates for other areas of the country and to leave their members at low pay rates is political suicide. Because, as you know, the majority of folks are IGMs, they will not vote a rep back into office that brought something like that back. As for me, I couldn't care less. You get the "alleged" leadership to bring back an agreement with higher pay for high cost areas and that issue wont stop me from voting for it.

Finally, in his post, weasel david again tries to belittle the mechanic (you) by outing himself and claiming we do not have testicles unless we out ourselves. His choice, not mine, of which I still do have one right weasel david?

Of course you have that right at it's why there are many who come on here rather than FB. Easier to say certain things when you're not known publicly.
Who said anything about leaving people at a low rate? Yes I said it a while back but it was more meant to PO you rather than an actual idea I'd want to see go into effect. You're right if something like that ever did come out it would be shot down in flames and the guy who brought it back would be stoned to death.

In reality what I wouldn't mind seeing happen is going to a flat BASE rate to match whoever out there has the most, Delta or UAL when they get to the money talks. From there let's just say the Parker 3 goes to high COL areas? So yea I would be below some other areas because the area I live in is not one of the top most expensive cities.

Anyway we've beaten the horse to death now on this issue and it's been confirmed pretty much to me that it's not going to happen anyway. You're right. The Political will to do it doesn't exist in either group. So all of us will more than likely eventually end up with the Parker 3 whether we agree with it or not. And you now also finally made your stance clear that you WOULD support it, so I'll take back the greedy label I have been hitting you with.

And lastly though stop trying to corner me that I've ever said you and your group should expect less than the best out there and then some. I'd love to read at the end of this that all of you were going up to $70.00 per hour (With all your jobs and more). I'd say WOW and congratulations. I just also hope you feel the same way about me and my group?

Kev3188 said:
We still talkin' about the APA?

the apa mentioned the same toxic mold at aa so we have that in twu they do not have the courage to send a letter to the company. thats right the twu is the company union 

Oh why don't you just shut up once and for all? No I do not think that currently Delta plus 3% is enough. Why don't you go back and READ how many times I've said that the 3% is "subpar" I wish someone would at least for once come out and say yea WeAAsles did say that?

As far as Fleet. I'm not making any distinction. Off the top of my head I'll give a basic. I should be making about .50 more than my counterparts in DFW (Where I worked for 12 years BTW) and people in places like NYC (In Fleet) should be making about $3.00 more then their counterparts in DFW. And neither still equals the average COL BTW.

Why don't you just freakin admit that you do not want people anywhere to make more per hour than you no matter where they live? 

It amazes me that no one even knows who you are and you still don't have the balls to say it.

People on here know who I am and I'm not scared S,less to speak my mind.

David Eivers, FSC Miami.

How about you try growing a set?
you will only obey your lover the twu. if they get you delta plus 3 you will be spinning why the twu was only able to get what parker said in his town hall meeting after promising delta plus 7 you will spin that also you are brainwashed . ill admit one thing instead of bullying mechanics who can't change nothing about high cost of living why don't you bring that up too the twu nc who can do more for you then any one especially since there your twu lovers. I'm pretty sure if you read every post i made you will not see any where i mentioned that people in high cost living areas should not get more. i only mentioned it because you accused me of saying that. since I'm anti twu I'm your enemy so you say i said things witch i did not. i know I'm not educated like you i can't spell but you have not been able to spin away what i have said and others who have said things that are true.but because there against your lover twu your rude and condensending about it. thats because you can't defend the twu. especialy in maintance where we have been screwed by the twu. 

Reactions: 2 people
conehead777 said:
Oh why don't you just shut up once and for all? No I do not think that currently Delta plus 3% is enough. Why don't you go back and READ how many times I've said that the 3% is "subpar" I wish someone would at least for once come out and say yea WeAAsles did say that?

As far as Fleet. I'm not making any distinction. Off the top of my head I'll give a basic. I should be making about .50 more than my counterparts in DFW (Where I worked for 12 years BTW) and people in places like NYC (In Fleet) should be making about $3.00 more then their counterparts in DFW. And neither still equals the average COL BTW.
Why don't you just freakin admit that you do not want people anywhere to make more per hour than you no matter where they live? 
It amazes me that no one even knows who you are and you still don't have the balls to say it.
People on here know who I am and I'm not scared S,less to speak my mind.
David Eivers, FSC Miami.

How about you try growing a set?
you will only obey your lover the twu. if they get you delta plus 3 you will be spinning why the twu was only able to get what parker said in his town hall meeting after promising delta plus 7 you will spin that also you are brainwashed . ill admit one thing instead of bullying mechanics who can't change nothing about high cost of living why don't you bring that up too the twu nc who can do more for you then any one especially since there your twu lovers. I'm pretty sure if you read every post i made you will not see any where i mentioned that people in high cost living areas should not get more. i only mentioned it because you accused me of saying that. since I'm anti twu I'm your enemy so you say i said things witch i did not. i know I'm not educated like you i can't spell but you have not been able to spin away what i have said and others who have said things that are true.but because there against your lover twu your rude and condensending about it. thats because you can't defend the twu. especialy in maintance where we have been screwed by the twu.
Oh jeez man make up your mind. So you still are a greedy ***? No I cannot honestly understand what you mean about anything when you write. The rest of your comment though isn't even worth a reply.