APFA M2M Roadshow in London

Well Ed first off, they would ahave to get AA's permission to be there. Its also not some place people feel comfortable talking and listening to there reps. So what do you find at OPS? People who are running in to grab mail or sign in really quick, with no time to sit down, listen, and talk. Then there are those people who are transfering through. But there is a flight to catch and no time to listen, and talk. Then there are those people who are done for the day. Well, the one person to do the deposit, the rest of the crew is already heading to the parking lot. And for those people after a 2, 3 or 4 day trip are they going to stay around OPS? No.

So there they are with 50 people in a sitting. No one coming and going. All there by choice and who will then share the same info on there flights the next day, and with people in 6 different bases.
Ooohhhh...So Mikey, Mr. know it all, The "Union" has to get the comp"AA"ny's permisson to be there? According to What Facts?, Mikey? Inquiring Minds want to know?....You are all about FACTS..Remember? please provide them, (FACTS) for us all, for us all? Show me where the company has to give the union permission to be there? FACTS MIKEY? You have downplayed me on these boards for them ( Facts ) so please enlighten me and all us so u claim....A union who represents the the Comp"AA"ny, or a union that represents the "Membership" of a workgroup from the comp"AA'ny? Please show me the f "aa"cts to prove your point?..Remember. I am the outcast when it comes to Facts, rigtht? BTW....Are u still a member of the "so called" Comp""AA"ny , or did you finally move on? I honestly hope the latter is true. If, as you say above. "they don't feel comfortable talking to their reps" at their "own base". So what you are saying then is, Those at the APFA members are "Incompetent", have no idea what they are doing, and after an 8-10 hour trip overseas with no problems at all..They have no problem sitting down with their own union, prior to going to bed for 8 to 10 hrs before flying back to the USA.
Wait, According to Mikey, They should sit down with their Union reps who had to fly first class, drinking, sleeping, eating,and leaving those P"aa"ying passengers behind Not! BTW...Do u have the FACTS?...Remember, You are soo after FACTS all the time about Commuters. those that have to commute?, and those that have no choice, but to commute? Hmmm.."MR..FACT MIKEY" ...We are all Waiting on these boards for your FACTS, MIKEY?... Transfering through LHR? ...Hmmm....Would to love those numbers Mikey? Mr Facts 200, or maybe even 300...out of 17,000. Remember? Please Enlighten us all with your FACTS MIKEY? YOU ONLY WANT FACTS...We all want to know them as well? Soo...Spending hundreds of dollars in hotel rooms in "Downtown" NYC, instead of Jamaica Queens prior to bumping paying "first class" passengers from their own seats, only to pay them on later flights to take a "later" flight is justified in your own eyes? ..Right, Mikey? THis is your Union, or past union because you have, or NEVER have cared..right Mikey?...The same "so called union" that didnt't blink an eye when over 300 of them where just thrown on the street, without a job, without health benefits, but because 50 flight attendants a day needed to hear about "LAURA's" roadshow in London..next stop Paris, right? .Btw...You were Senior Mikey? Right? .. Has this "So called" union ever fought for benefits for those furloughed Mikey?, Has this union ever given them any kind of help when they needed it Mikey?...Please tell us all about those FACTS Mikey? Can you please tell me the FACTS about a new crew base in London? Hmmm...I wonder how many F/A's at AA an layover at the Hyatt in DFW at a given day there are?...Oh, I am sure there are many more at a layover in London then at DFW when it comes to AA?...Right Mr. factual Mikey? , or at least at the same cost? I am sure DFW is Much more expensive with less paying members of the APFA then there could be in London, or Paris ...Right, Mr. Fact boy?...Please give me the truth?....Please Milkey bless us all with your "FACTS" on these message boards..We all want to be enlightend with your knowledge. Sorry you are so blinded by your beautiul life, but some of us still enjoy what we do for a living...God bless you, and goodnight!

Ooohhhh...So Mikey, Mr. know it all, The "Union" has to get the comp"AA"ny's permisson to be there?
Yes Ed the Union cannot arbirarily conduct business on company property with out there permission.

According to What Facts
Ed see company rules and regulations.

If, as you say above. "they don't feel comfortable talking to their reps" at their "own base".
Sorry Ed that quote does not exist.

So what you are saying then is, Those at the APFA members are "Incompetent", have no idea what they are doing, and after an 8-10 hour trip overseas with no problems at all..They have no problem sitting down with their own union, prior to going to bed for 8 to 10 hrs before flying back to the USA.
Sorry Ed never said that as well. You read my post and then quoted it in your right below it and still you make up stuff that wasnt even in it. Wow, you never sease to amaze us all.

Wait, According to Mikey, They should sit down with their Union reps who had to fly first class, drinking, sleeping, eating,and leaving those P"aa"ying passengers behind Not!
Wrong Ed, and another fabrication. First of all A5 is not revanue bumping so if they flew first class like any other employee can do that.

BTW...Do u have the FACTS?...Remember, You are soo after FACTS all the time about Commuters. those that have to commute?, and those that have no choice, but to commute? Hmmm.."MR..FACT MIKEY" ...We are all Waiting on these boards for your FACTS, MIKEY?...
What?

Transfering through LHR?
No Ed there is no LHR base.

...Hmmm....Would to love those numbers Mikey? Mr Facts 200, or maybe even 300...out of 17,000. Remember? Please Enlighten us all with your FACTS MIKEY? YOU ONLY WANT FACTS...We all want to know them as well?
Is any of this supposed to make sense?

Soo...Spending hundreds of dollars in hotel rooms in "Downtown" NYC, instead of Jamaica Queens prior to bumping paying "first class" passengers from their own seats, only to pay them on later flights to take a "later" flight is justified in your own eyes?
Since you have written the word FACT numerious times in the post, who dont you try using some? Where is it written that they spent hundreds of dollars on hotel in the city VS next to the airport? Just a thought wouldnt it be better to stay close to where there are hundreds of flight attendants rather than NONE?

..Right, Mikey? THis is your Union, or past union because you have, or NEVER have cared..right Mikey?.
What does that mean?

..The same "so called union" that didnt't blink an eye when over 300 of them where just thrown on the street, without a job, without health benefits, but because 50 flight attendants a day needed to hear about "LAURA's" roadshow in London..next stop Paris, right?
There only an online rumour, but that is usually all you need to go on.

.Btw...You were Senior Mikey? Right? .. Has this "So called" union ever fought for benefits for those furloughed Mikey?
Look at your contract book Ed. Everything in it was fought for. Nothing was just given to us.

...Please tell us all about those FACTS Mikey? Can you please tell me the FACTS about a new crew base in London?
Good grief, do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Hmmm...I wonder how many F/A's at AA an layover at the Hyatt in DFW at a given day there are?
Here is an idea, you go over there and count.

...Oh, I am sure there are many more at a layover in London then at DFW when it comes to AA?...Right Mr. factual Mikey?
This will be over your head Ed bit for the rest of the F/A's will understand. At LHR where there are several hundred F/A's all together, most of which arrive and leave with in hours of each other, and keep close to the same body schedule, have a nice crew lounge or upstair meeting area. With word of mouth and a few note in the checkin lounge, on the SABRE sets and on the white board everyone arriving will know when and where to meet. Just try to organize half as much at a domestic hotel where people are coming and going at all hours.

, or at least at the same cost? I am sure DFW is Much more expensive with less paying members of the APFA then there could be in London, or Paris ...Right, Mr. Fact boy?
Wow you really could see whats right in front of you. See above answer.

...Please give me the truth?....Please Milkey bless us all with your "FACTS" on these message boards..We all want to be enlightend with your knowledge. Sorry you are so blinded by your beautiul life, but some of us still enjoy what we do for a living...God bless you, and goodnight!
EAP seems like it might be a good option for you. That post was bizarre.

Let it go, Mikey. You quit. He didn't. He's asking questions about what his union is doing. That's why he made the post. He heard something and he was asking for answers. He was right to question things. He got his answers. You don't have to be so nasty and negative.

Ray Baylis and Mario St. Michel were at the LHR hotel last month
set up in our crew check-in area.

Maybe half of the F/A's were stopping by to see what they
we're doing, remember, almost all of the crews checking in
have just finished up flying all night across the Atlantic
and want to get to their room and go to sleep.

When the crews head downstairs for pick-up they don't
go to the crew room.

Money would have been better spent had Ray and Mario
been sitting in Ops somewhere.

I live in London and went over to the crew hotel (on my days off) to check out what the Negotiators had to say. Ray Baylis and Mario were in the crew room and those who came and sat through the evening presentation were more like 15. There were another 3 or 4 who came in at the end, one who asked questions in a loud and aggressive way. At some point, the 15 attendees more or less broke up into 2 groups, each with one Negotiaor to further discuss and and ask questions. This core group was very interested and were there over 2 hours. During the presentation and Q&A, a number of flight attendants came in to use the computers, some very briefly, a couple for an extended time. They probably absorbed some info, but did not actually give any visible attention to the Negotiators nor did I see them pick up the handouts. All in all, I would say 25 people, max 30, came in that room that eventing at some time during the talks. The other time posted for the Negotiators to brief was like 5 am the next morning! While I wasn't there, I am willing to bet that the number of attendees did not exceed the evening group, and therefore, 100 would be a very high count, in my opinion. Perhaps they included those they talked to on the flight over or at dinner as part of the 'number of members reached.'

Also, I would have thought the hotel rate would be closer to £99 than $99, but I do not actually have those facts.