APFA to send AA's last best offer to members for a vote

I just started my 15th year, I know the 3% raise will not cover the increase in insurance premiums, much less the out of pocket.(assuming the vote is yes on the LBFO). I guess we will just have to wait and see. Either way were taking a pay cut. The way the LBFO is worded it makes it sound good to the average person. (meaning anyone not a fa or pilot). The judge probably thinks were greedy if we vote no. He obviously agreed with the company on the pilots vote. Im sure he will abrogate our contracts too if we vote no. I think all flight attendants and pilots as well as any airline employee should turn around and file bankruptcy too! We should just dump all of our unwanted debts too. But first do like AA and go out and max all credit cards, LOCs, anything you dont want to pay for throw it into bankruptcy too! Buy a new car (make sure its a loaded out Caddy or a MB E-Class), totally remodel your house with all new appliances, granite counters etc and then file! You want to sc#*w us then we will return the favor! I think that is the new American Way. (just fly high time for a few months first). Go ahead and get that new swimming pool too! Spread the wealth!