Are low wages at Usairways working?

Velvet Hawthorne and Rick Brasewell are the reason for CWA members not getting their change of control snapback! All we got was 1.00 more , no ot and no vacation back. You see, this was all agreed by 2 people, right in the middle of all locals new elections. So, good old Velvet and Rick sold our souls to the devil! How are these people still in these jobs? With wage cuts, no snapback how can we live and how can they live with themselves. If IAM wins this fight, there will be "hell to pay" and the two people will be held accountable. I speak for many, many employees system wide!

Hell to pay is putting it mildly...Who do these people think they are agreeing to things lie that and not putting it to a vote of members..I know I didnt agree to any of those"letters of agreement in the back of my contract!!!!

In DCA , we have drained the barrel and have scraped the bottom, and we are still scraping more sludge from the bottom. You get what you pay for , we are not paying enough to attract decent people. If you get 25 thru an open house, 50% fail the drug test , 10 make to training and 3 make it out, then 2 quit after the first bad weather night.

You got that crusher! Can you imagine PHILLY !
Anyway, the pay has to go up or double time re-instated for anyone to put up with this crap. It is just so, so sad.
The company states 1400 new hires and now doogie say 1000?
It ain't gonna happen! You know that, I know that!

We can't find 50 people to hire and make thru training. We are 60 FS and 30-40 CS short. We are at leat 15 CSS short and are going down to 6 total on the gates. Who wants the aggrevation for 57 cents.Also 10 -15 FS leads short. Where do they think they are going to find 1000 people to work in PHL,DCA,BOS ,and CLT for what they pay and what they expect the people to do? I guess their next step is work release from the local jail.

By the time they get 1400 New Hires, there will be 4200 Retires. Maybe Our Grandchildren should start to apply, but then don't make them subject to all this, after-all, We Love Our Grandchildren.

Latest posts