Would this work at US Airways?

I am not an agent. A fa! but it is what it is NOW!:rolleyes:
Would you walk the picket line to improve your pay and benefits? If your answer is NO then management will continue to try to pay bottom of the airlines flight attendants pay scales

sky high states: Guess YOU always want to live with roommates, shop at Sam's club and never be able to afford a new car. Such HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
only stating opinions

Hey, I like Sam's Club!!! What is wrong with that??? :up:

sky high states: Guess YOU always want to live with roommates, shop at Sam's club and never be able to afford a new car. Such HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
only stating opinions
Unfair. Walk the picket line? Across, HELL NO!!! BE ON, and stand up to the company, YES!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

There is nothing wrong with staying in your job for 28 years, but if you "quit" and don't leave, then that is a problem for anyone that has to work with you.
Thats it exactly!! and that mind set runs from the top to the bottom... And not just the Flt Attendants either!!

Would you walk the picket line to improve your pay and benefits? If your answer is NO then management will continue to try to pay bottom of the airlines flight attendants pay scales
Sorry John, didn't read it clearly. I wouldn't walk "across" the picket line. I would never be a scab! :down:

Oh did I miss something? I mean, from the looks of things in the industry anymore, are we allowed to even strike? :rolleyes: They'd find a way to block a strike come hell or high water.