Art Vandelay

Justme

Veteran
Feb 29, 2004
I recently had the priviledge of being flown from CLT to points westward with Art Vandelay at the helm.

I couldn't believe that apparently none of the other passengers found it odd that the captain gave out his name.....and especially that no one seemed to pick up on the fact that our first officer must have been Kramer, along with the "A" - Elaine, "B" - George, "C" - Neuman, and "D" - Morty.

Are there any Seinfeld fans out there? Has anyone else experienced this? Is Art at all related to Vandelay Industries?

Curious minds.....

Reactions: 2 people
I recently had the priviledge of being flown from CLT to points westward with Art Vandelay at the helm.

I couldn't believe that apparently none of the other passengers found it odd that the captain gave out his name.....and especially that no one seemed to pick up on the fact that our first officer must have been Kramer, along with the "A" - Elaine, "B" - George, "C" - Neuman, and "D" - Morty.

Are there any Seinfeld fans out there? Has anyone else experienced this? Is Art at all related to Vandelay Industries?

Curious minds.....

When flying into Southern Florida, I have been pointing out Boca Del Vista for years. Not one comment.

RR