Attrition Rates?

sfo2laxfsc

Mar 2, 2003
im very curious to know what the recent attrition rates are amongst the various work groups and/or stations. in terms of fsc''s a very close friend who is a cc at dfw told me that he just bidded a few days ago and had moved up about 53 places on the cc roster since last bid. if anyone has any info from their station or work group it would be helpful for my calculations.

----------------
On 4/6/2003 4:12:13 PM sfo2laxfsc wrote:

im very curious to know what the recent attrition rates are amongst the various work groups and/or stations. in terms of fsc''s a very close friend who is a cc at dfw told me that he just bidded a few days ago and had moved up about 53 places on the cc roster since last bid. if anyone has any info from their station or work group it would be helpful for my calculations.

----------------​
Its true while we had 54 CCs retire, we had 270 CCs on the last bid there are now 217 CCs on the bid list. All in all I moved up 54 spots but it didn''t help on our recent bid because AA did not replace the retirees. So I have stayed about the same. As far as clerks the best I could figure was about 86 FSCs retired. I guess we''ll get some bumps before long........