August/September 2013 Fleet Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on the release not happening.They never will do it.
The company is full steam on this merger with no interest in getting a contract done.
Serious action is needed to get their attention.

On the otherhand if the merger goes thru does not the price of poker go up?
Not sure I get your question, but if you mean what we should expect in a joint agreement? Yes, you are correct. However we would still IMO want to finish our US only section 6 negotiations before moving to the joint negotiations.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure I get your question, but if you mean what we should expect in a joint agreement? Yes, you are correct. However we would still IMO want to finish our US only section 6 negotiations before moving to the joint negotiations.
yes I understand and agree with that,I mean wages expectations should go up some with the merger done

And I agree, serious action needs to be taken. The first thing is for all of fleet to wake up and realize that we all are the union!! The union doesn't have this mysterious group of people they fly in to do things. I always here! What's the union going to do?? While they go out and bust their ass to try to keep US at the top of the industry so they get their 50.00 check. So first thing we all need to do is ask, what can we do as the union. We have to somehow change people's attitudes, so they realize who the real enemy is.

Reactions: 2 people
yes I understand and agree with that,I mean wages expectations should go up some with the merger done
Yes, they should go up for the joint contract because we will be the largest airline in the world. But before that in the US only contract, it won't change what we are trying to get.

M&R are working by the book, meetings and briefings have taken place and the ball is rolling.

The only way Doug will listen is when Metal is sitting at the hangars and not at the gates or flying.

Its sad that you have to do this to get a CBA from US, but I started in 89 and every CBA I was part of came down to the 30 day cooling off period, a strike or chapter 11.

Reactions: 3 people
M&R are working by the book, meetings and briefings have taken place and the ball is rolling.

The only way Doug will listen is when Metal is sitting at the hangars and not at the gates or flying.

Its sad that you have to do this to get a CBA from US, but I started in 89 and every CBA I was part of came down to the 30 day cooling off period, a strike or chapter 11.
Sounds good 700. This company doesn't really suprise me as much as some of fleet. They will continue to go out and bust their ass for this company even though the company time and again disrespects them and shows them just how they feel about them. I think some people love being disrespected. I don't know what will wake some of them up.

Cb sad part is there will always be some folks who'll bust their arses too get planes out on time not me I dont care if they go out on time contracts first

1390777_653029674716017_836817627_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
WE can display CONTRACTS NOW at every HUB/FOCUS CITY and LCC/DP will still not negotiate in good faith with IAM...Our lump of coal will be waiting for US when FS NC shows up in DFW . FS Brothers will be treated no different then the MR NC. NO VALUE , NO TA, and GO AWAY until next year after merger decision. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ?

All fsa n mr need to follow the exact rule books and if it slows down the operation so be it screw them donkeys just as they reap in the 6 digit donkey crap while they keep screwing us the iam groups

And I agree, serious action needs to be taken. The first thing is for all of fleet to wake up and realize that we all are the union!! The union doesn't have this mysterious group of people they fly in to do things. I always here! What's the union going to do?? While they go out and bust their ass to try to keep US at the top of the industry so they get their 50.00 check. So first thing we all need to do is ask, what can we do as the union. We have to somehow change people's attitudes, so they realize who the real enemy is.
I agree the members need to realize who the real enemy is. Additionally, the members need to realize WE are the union. EACH and EVERY MEMBER. Let's rephrase the question. What are WE the UNION going to do about it? PHX is betting we'll do nothing.
Lock and Load!

Sounds good 700. This company doesn't really suprise me as much as some of fleet. They will continue to go out and bust their ass for this company even though the company time and again disrespects them and shows them just how they feel about them. I think some people love being disrespected. I don't know what will wake some of them up.

CB for the life of me I will NEVER understand why they do this unless they just want to "get her done" & o back in and watch tv. They just don't seem to get that the company doesn't care about them. I remember back when we were doing the "no overtime sign up " thing, I was told by more than I can remember "f that I got to have the money ".

People work by the book.
Harry.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.