Aviation Education

gliondel

Oct 19, 2008
Hello everyone;

First of all, I searched the forum to find a similar topic that I am wondering of but couldn't find it.
That is why I want to ask you via a new topic. and still don't know if an education related topic exists or not.

anyways, I would like to ask few questions about education in Aviation Management.
I still couldn't find out which one is better; having a MBA after graduating from an aerospace Eng. faculty or continuing in an Aerospace Eng. faculty while having a management degree in it.
I am pretty sure that the second choice is much more logical if someone like work in the sector of airlines and airports. But a school that is giving a Masters degree in aerospace management is really hard to find. Embry-Riddle, Cranfield or TUDelft are some of them.

Are there any other that you may advice? or do you advice on having a MBA, cause I really want to study in US and looking for a big city like NY or Atlanta.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration.

Well, have you seen ERAU's extended campus network? You can take classes at a "Worldwide Campus" (there's 130 of them, across the US, Europe, and in military facilities in the Middle East) or online. They have an MBA program in the extended campus, and are now offering a doctorate in aviation as well. Everglades University also has a good master's program in aviation (I personally know their department chair of aviation), but they do not offer any financial aid, unlike Embry-Riddle.

Latest posts