AWA ALPA LEC 62 Update

Let me put right out there for you, with the exception of Sheep I don't call names. That little gem is reserved for you east folk. Now in my opinion the award was more than fair and you were in no way punished. The facts spoke for themselves Pi, we were growing and you were shrinking. 33% of your pilot force was unemployed on the day this thing was announced and had absolutly no expectation of ever returning to USAirways. There was no and I mean no bankruptcy exit plan except to liquidate as both Parker and Kirby both have stated publically.

Now we can sit here and go back and forth day after day and never get to the meat of the situation and that is a contract going forward.

Yes your reps have misled you and they have done an awful job of manageing your expectations! Now you can waste time and more of your money and in the end it will be the east pilots that ultimatly suffer.

Time to stop the suffering Pi and stop following fools to your demise... Alpa no Alpa it's all the same if the same people are in office, fix your problem. You don't tear down the house if you have a leaky pipe, you fix the pipe and save the house...
GOOD GOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all in this together, we will all suffer! I some how don't think you are spending all this time on this just so us east guys won't suffer. If we're sheep you're an ostrich. Get your head out of the sand, or where ever it is.

Dump ALPA, Dump ALPA clue here East, ALPA didn't elect your reps YOU DID!!! Still blaming others for your mistakes. Now who's dense East?? Fix the problem, your reps not ALPA.

Nope, once again you confuse local reps with the real problem child, ALPA National.

The shame is that you have potentially winning lottery tickets you never paid for.

Evidence of a lost arguement is when one resorts to insults and personal attacks!!!
Stick to the facts and SEC filings there Nark Broke Broke Broke was your carrier!! No exit plan other than CH7. I'll take two of what ever it is you are drinking :up:

Oh jeez, what were you saying, again? Something about insults, personal attacks and lost arguments...?

The shame is that you have potentially winning lottery tickets.

We have winning lottery tickets? Really? Cool! I could use it. Haven't moved up a spot in over two years, haven't had a raise in forever with none in sight and somehow we ended up merging with a bunch of guys that are intent on running the company into the ground before they either retire or keel over dead because of working under LOA93.

Yup, this merger has been a dream come true. If that's a winning lottery ticket, I'm going to stop buying them.

We have winning lottery tickets? Really? Cool! I could use it. Haven't moved up a spot in over two years, haven't had a raise in forever with none in sight and somehow we ended up merging with a bunch of guys that are intent on running the company into the ground before they either retire or keel over dead because of working under LOA93.

Yup, this merger has been a dream come true. If that's a winning lottery ticket, I'm going to stop buying them.

Hey we said you got the winning ticket but we did not say you could cash it out.

Sounds like you need to find a new job

Hey we said you got the winning ticket but we did not say you could cash it out.

Sounds like you need to find a new job

Still not sure what winning ticket you are talking about. Unless it's the one where you guys were allowed, by the grace of the West, to keep your jobs for the few more years it will take you to retire.

New job? Nah. Just have your reps put out a few more of those official ALPA updates advocating decertification.......once ALPA National puts you in trusteeship, I'll be fine.

In the meantime, enjoy working under LOA93.

Still not sure what winning ticket you are talking about. Unless it's the one where you guys were allowed, by the grace of the West, to keep your jobs for the few more years it will take you to retire.

Your saving us attitude is the main problem why this merger will not ever survive. You lacking in maturity is acceptable, your ignorance is not.

We can rehash this forever, but here is how America West and Usairways were saved.

How US Airways/America West merger got off the ground

Your saving us attitude is the main problem why this merger will not ever survive. You lacking in maturity is acceptable, your ignorance is not.

Stay out of this, boy. You're neither a pilot nor a LCC employee. Go back to Youtube, Myspace, Facebook or wherever you teenagers hang out these days.

Very mature and gracious. I am a east pilot.

Any comments about the article sir.

The merger was on.

Announced a week later at the Tempe, Ariz., headquarters of America West, the agreement between the nation's seventh-and eight-largest airlines paired a twice-bankrupt, East Coast legacy carrier with a younger, smaller, low-cost airline that does much of its flying on the West Coast

Nos did that article say "twice bankrupt"?? Did that article say that UAL "project Minnow" wanted nothing to do with you?? Did that article mention the very real options of fragmentation?? Finally did that article state that ONLY AWA wanted all of AAA??? Now one wanted AAA accept America West, Why nos???? Why???

The merger was on.

Announced a week later at the Tempe, Ariz., headquarters of America West, the agreement between the nation's seventh-and eight-largest airlines paired a twice-bankrupt, East Coast legacy carrier with a younger, smaller, low-cost airline that does much of its flying on the West Coast

Nos did that article say "twice bankrupt"?? Did that article say that UAL "project Minnow" wanted nothing to do with you?? Did that article mention the very real options of fragmentation?? Finally did that article state that ONLY AWA wanted all of AAA??? Now one wanted AAA accept America West, Why nos???? Why???

Keep to the finance part after talking a few deep breaths.

Actually, you would be "an" East pilot. Back to summer school for remedial English, junior. You do want a decent SAT score, don't you?

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Mark Twain (1835-1910) American writer.

Actually, you would be "an" East pilot. Back to summer school for remedial English, junior. You do want a decent SAT score, don't you?

Remember, too, that in English, the indefinite articles are used to indicate membership in a group:

* I am a teacher. (I am a member of a large group known as teachers.)
* Brian is an Irishman. (Brian is a member of the people known as Irish.)
* Seiko is a practicing Buddhist. (Seiko is a member of the group of people known as Buddhists.)

I have a feeling with this week's ALPA EC/US Airways MEC actions that the AWA MEC and its desires regarding the Nicolau Award/Joint Contract may have just become irrelevant.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. And, another day free of 700UW's posts! :up: :up: :up: :up:

Reactions: 1 person
Remember, too, that in English, the indefinite articles are used to indicate membership in a group:

* I am a teacher. (I am a member of a large group known as teachers.)
* Brian is an Irishman. (Brian is a member of the people known as Irish.)
* Seiko is a practicing Buddhist. (Seiko is a member of the group of people known as Buddhists.)

Exactly. Here is another example:

Nostradamus is not an East pilot, however he is a pest on the board, pretending to be one.

I have a feeling with this week's ALPA EC/US Airways MEC actions that the AWA MEC and its desires regarding the Nicolau Award/Joint Contract may have just become irrelevant.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. And, another day free of 700UW's posts! :up: :up: :up: :up:
This feeling, like all of your other feelings, is wrong.

Amazing how denial can have such a firm grasp on some people.