AWA ALPA Press Release

The Company has not bargained in good faith if it takes the dismanteling of USAirways let it be.You can not run over our history and the sacrifices these men have made.After reading the award I do not agree with the arbitratior.

NOT FAIR TO DISMANTLE A COMPANY OF 37,000 EMPLOYEES WORLDWIDE BECAUSE ONE GROUP CANNOT HAVE WHAT THEY FEEL THEY DESERVE... COMMENTS LIKE THAT MAKE ME WONDER WHY I EVER FELT THIS AWARD WAS NOT FAIR EITHER WAY IT WENT, NOW IM JUST SURE THAT IT'S FINE THE WAY IT IS.

I fail to understand why you place significance on the lock symbols. The first was for, correctly, pointing out that U was going to file BK2. The second was because he was happy that UAL mamagement was changing. What are you trying to communicate that I am not understanding?

hpfa,

This was locked do to the fact that 767jetz posted this on the usairways website to flame the group. Do yourself a favor and read the rest of the posts below this topic. You will see that even the UAL people say the same thing. In fact someone from UAL wrote that 767jetz post sounded more like his hated rival.

Hope this helps

This was locked do to the fact that 767jetz posted this on the usairways website to flame the group.

You will see that even the UAL people say the same thing. In fact someone from UAL wrote that 767jetz post sounded more like his hated rival.

Actually, you are wrong. That particular thread was started as a parody to make fun of USA320pilot. It doesn't surprise me that you missed the sarcastic tone and deliberate syntax used to sound as close as possible to your infamous captain. Get it? It's called sarcasm.

Apparently the "UAL people" got it... and thought it was funny. Here is Fly's quote:
OMG!!!! lol You sure nailed that one 767Jetz.....just change the name of the airline and I could swear someone else wrote that. hmmmmm laugh.gif

Interestingly enough, others were posting things such as this...
There is no way this company is going back into Chapter 11, no matter what a lone analyst says. It would be Chapter 7 with that ATSB loan in place, and despite management's best efforts, that is a long way off.

In hind sight you can see that my prediction of USAir's second bankruptcy was correct, and therefore I was justifiably concerned, and not trying to bait anyone.

Obviously some were offended by the "classic USA320pilot style" of the post, even though the content was accurate, and it was closed. But there was never a reprimand or warning, unlike Nostradamus.

Once again, you take things out of context in an attempt to redirect the discussion. I'm glad you did though because others can obviously see that you are grabbing at straws. See the comments above about the first thread.

As for the other all you have to do is read the last post...

Ok, seeing as how it didn't take spacewaitress long to continue this thread off topic, it's now closed.

I do admit that I forgot about those 2 events from 4 and 5 years ago respectively. So I guess I have to clarify that 2 were closed and I never received any warnings or reprimands or trips to the cornfield, AND my reputation on this site far exceeds yours. (There, is that better?) But nice try anyway. :lol:

Now, care to answer either of my original questions? Oh yeah, I forgot. It's impossible, because if you did answer them honestly it would shine a light on the inaccuracy of your claims with regard to the Nicolau award. :rolleyes:

767jetz quote

"Once again, you take things out of context in an attempt to redirect the discussion. I'm glad you did though because others can obviously see that you are grabbing at straws. See the comments above about the first thread.

As for the other all you have to do is read the last post..."

Nostradamus vision of 767 jetz quote

"Not tonight honey, I have to go on the US Aviation message board to set everyone straight."

I will be back in one hour. I have to play post office now.

767jetz quote

Oh Nostradamus... You are such a card! (NOT)

Please don't give up your day job.

What I find so telling about you and a few others here is that you are completely incapable of having a discussion about facts and opinions and ideas, and have resorted to immature banter. It's no wonder you guys find yourselves in the situation you are in, with people like you running your union. It's really pathetic. Worse than watching Beavis & Butthead re-runs!

So here we are on the 11th page of this thread. On the 3rd page I posted 2 simple factual statements and 2 simple questions in response to a post by N924PS (who by the way is the only person who has attempted to have a reasonable conversation)...

But those same USAirways F/O's would never have been afforded the opportunity to upgrade to captain before the merger. So where is the damage to their career?

and this:

No one as of yet has addressed the fact that much of that attrition is from the F/O seat. This means that there are far fewer Captain slots being vacated than is being implied by the east. Response???

And as a response to this all you've got is bad one-liners and insults. I'm sure you don't think that anyone can take you seriously. I guess you really just can't stand it if anyone challenges you or disagrees with your position. How sad.

Well, it's been entertaining. I give up trying to get you back on topic. Have fun in your playpen little boy, with all the rest of the children. ;)

What I find so telling about you and a few others here is that you are completely incapable of having a discussion about facts and opinions and ideas,

1) I thought Nostradamus' line was actually pretty good..."Nostradamus vision of 767 jetz quote

"Not tonight honey, I have to go on the US Aviation message board to set everyone straight."

Admittedly; not stand-up comic quality..but perhaps with time? :lol:

2)"you are completely incapable of having a discussion about facts and opinions and ideas" Hardly the case good squire. It just seems wholly counterproductive to attempt any such with you :lol:

What I find so telling about you and a few others here is that you are completely incapable of having a discussion about facts and opinions and ideas, and have resorted to immature banter. It's no wonder you guys find yourselves in the situation you are in, with people like you running your union. It's really pathetic. Worse than watching Beavis & Butthead re-runs!

So here we are on the 11th page of this thread. On the 3rd page I posted 2 simple factual statements and 2 simple questions in response to a post by N924PS (who by the way is the only person who has attempted to have a reasonable conversation)...
and this:
And as a response to this all you've got is bad one-liners and insults. I'm sure you don't think that anyone can take you seriously. I guess you really just can't stand it if anyone challenges you or disagrees with your position. How sad.

Well, it's been entertaining. I give up trying to get you back on topic. Have fun in your playpen little boy, with all the rest of the children. ;)
You are only worried how this will save your bacon in the next merger. I have stated my case about alpa policy.

The referee called it a touchdown, I am throwing out the flag for instant replay ruling.

"Beauty of the seniority policy is in the eyes of the beholder." "One mans garbage is another mans treasure."

My feelings about alpa.

http://homepage.mac.com/jfstrain/blogpics/apr04/defiance.jpg

Actually, you are wrong. That particular thread was started as a parody to make fun of USA320pilot. It doesn't surprise me that you missed the sarcastic tone and deliberate syntax used to sound as close as possible to your infamous captain. Get it? It's called sarcasm.

Nice spin the 767jetz

You are wrong. This topic was locked since it was a flame job by you! You call it a parody on USA320 with sarcasm as the main theme. Which is actually FLAMEBAIT and everyone saw thru it and locked the topic.

Where is your gal sidekick to defend you now?

Cheers

Agreed. If they've already been given everything on a golden platter, and there's nothing left to take...why negotiate? Were that NOT demonstrably the case...there'd be reasons for them to think otherwise.

Man, you guys will spin anything and everything to keep that little paradigm of yours intact.

We're not going to negotiation because there is NO reason to negotiate. The med/arb heard the case and ruled accordingly.

Its done, over, and kaput.

You guys need to start accepting facts and stop grasping at straws.