AWA ALPA Press Release

You seem utterly enamoured with Alpa. I'd LOVE to hear the shortest list in history concerning all the wonderfull things that operation's done for us in the last two decades?....

Cat got your toungue?........Still? You're shown as still reading this topic...No great notions to offer up as to what Alpo's actually done?.....What a total surprise.
You just don't seem to get it. Your union is made up of you! It is made up of your own peers at your own airline. It is not some secret organization that imposes its will on you. If you don't like what's going on in your union, regardless of the name of the institution, then there is a solution. Get off your lazy, complaining, blaming butt and GET INVOLVED!

I really don't know, nor do I care, what your MEC (remember, it's your fellow AAA pilots) have or have not done for you during your years at USAir. It is irrelevant. ALPA natioonal, or any union for that matter only gives you the tools and resources to help yourselves. It is not there to rescue you when you screw up or do the dirty work for you. That is what you fail to realize.

As for being enamored with ALPA, although it is not the case, it really doesn't matter. I don't really care what name my union carries. I know my elected reps and I get involved when I need to. They are my fellow UA pilots and they take care of the interests of UA pilots. On that I can speak with experience. The situation you are in now is not the fault of ALPA national. The responsibility falls squarely in the lap of your elected representatives and the direction they chose. Maybe that's the problem. You rather find someone else to blame for you lot in life, than take responsibility yourself.

Personally I don't care what you do with your union. In fact, IMO I think we'd all be better off without the AAA group in ALPA. So have at it an leave already. Stop the whining and the threats and just do it already. No one will be crying when you leave.

You just don't seem to get it. Your union is made up of you! It is made up of your own peers at your own airline. It is not some secret organization that imposes its will on you. If you don't like what's going on in your union, regardless of the name of the institution, then there is a solution. Get off your lazy, complaining, blaming butt and GET INVOLVED!

I really don't know, nor do I care, what your MEC (remember, it's your fellow AAA pilots) have or have not done for you during your years at USAir. It is irrelevant. ALPA natioonal, or any union for that matter only gives you the tools and resources to help yourselves. It is not there to rescue you when you screw up or do the dirty work for you. That is what you fail to realize.

As for being enamored with ALPA, although it is not the case, it really doesn't matter. I don't really care what name my union carries. I know my elected reps and I get involved when I need to. They are my fellow UA pilots and they take care of the interests of UA pilots. On that I can speak with experience. The situation you are
in now is not the fault of ALPA national. The responsibility falls squarely in the lap of your elected representatives and the direction they chose. Maybe that's the problem. You rather find someone else to blame for you lot in life, than take responsibility yourself.

Personally I don't care what you do with your union. In fact, IMO I think we'd all be better off without the AAA group in ALPA. So have at it an leave already. Stop the whining and the threats and just do it already. No one will be crying when you leave.

Information about 767jetz union and history.

UAL Pilots As Scabs
United Airlines secretly paid $40 million in cash on Nov. 20, 1989, to a

No one will be crying when you leave.

Least of all me..and all the other few thousand fully disgusted by the utter travesty of Alpo's actual deeds this past 20+ years. :up:

You're merely bouncing about as to issues of process...but skipping merrily around substantive content via the standard rantings of a typical "Alpo apologist".

You appear to have no actual answer to the most essential question = What's Alpo actually DONE/DOING FOR US at any level? :down:

Let me run that one by you again...since you appear intent upon dismissing it without any real answer:

What's Alpo actually DONE/DOING FOR US at any level?

PS:

I'm a bit confused by your following statement:"I really don't know, nor do I care, what your MEC (remember, it's your fellow AAA pilots) have or have not done for you during your years at USAir. It is irrelevant". Is this a confession that, as often seems apparent, you know zich about our overall situation? Given that fact: What possible purpose do you have for posting on the US/AWA threads?....Too much time on your hands?..Some perverse need for attention?...I don't get it.

If I sound a little miffed it is only because of the complete mockery you have made of the situation, persistently attacking our professionalism and ability to fly aircraft, your condescending attitude, arrogance, and complete retard understanding of ALPA merger policy and the Award itself.

You do use a broad brush to paint me. Not sure I am guilty as charged. But I admire your non-anger passion.

No I'm not mad that I will not see the new list,

Thats a relief.

I'm miffed because I have to be associated with you feasties. ... Terrorists ...mental midgets ...

Then you might be relieved to find out that the East pilots won't be offended if they never fly with you. I think we are agreeable to disassociate rather than associate, if you would like.

Then you might be relieved to find out that the East pilots won't be offended if they never fly with you. I think we are agreeable to disassociate rather than associate, if you would like.

QUOTE(Callsign_Cactus @ Jun 30 2007, 04:48 PM)
I'm miffed because I have to be associated with you feasties. ... Terrorists ...mental midgets ...

"Then you might be relieved to find out that the East pilots won't be offended if they never fly with you. I think we are agreeable to disassociate rather than associate, if you would like."

Moved and seconded :up:

Let me run that one by you again...since you appear intent upon dismissing it without any real answer:

What's Alpo actually DONE/DOING FOR US at any level?

As I keep trying to tell you, your ALPA has not been doing much and certainly are not serving you well. They did a poor job managing your expectations, and they did a poor job negotiating under the arbitrator. But these are your fellow AAA pilots. It is not ALPA national's responsibility to do your job for you or rescue you from your own irresponsibility. ALPA gives you the tools to help yourselves. If you take those tools and shoot yourselves in the foot... oh well! :rolleyes:

What possible purpose do you have for posting on the US/AWA threads?....Too much time on your hands?..Some perverse need for attention?...I don't get it.

Let me lead you to discovery... Your mess of a merger is EVERY ALPA member's business because it sets an important precedent. That is exactly why our own merger committee as well as the ones at other airlines have been doing their own analysis of the Nicolau award and presenting it to our own membership. It is also why we are actively in touch with Prater on this matter. Clear enough for you??? :huh:

I'm really done debating the same old BS back and forth with you, as you seem to have nothing new or rational to contribute and only want to vent your misplaced anger and disappointment.

Cheers...
767jetz

As I keep trying to tell you, your ALPA has not been doing much and certainly are not serving you well.

Your mess of a merger is EVERY ALPA member's business because it sets an important precedent. That is exactly why our own merger committee as well as the ones at other airlines have been doing their own analysis of the Nicolau award and presenting it to our own membership. It is also why we are actively in touch with Prater on this matter. Clear enough for you??? :huh:

767jetz

I get it fully now:

1) "your ALPA has not been doing much and certainly are not serving you well." ..and that's just tough for us...since it's "your Alpa"...clearly distanced from the nat'l buffoons...our your tribal bunch...so much for unionism via Alpo.

BUT

2)"Your mess of a merger is EVERY ALPA member's business because it sets an important precedent."

OK..It's "your"/our Alpo that hasn't been doing much?...but it's simultaneously "EVERY ALPA member's business" ..and "It is also why we are actively in touch with Prater on this matter." It's all clear to me now = Alpo Nat'l has no responsibilities to the US people..several thousand of the longest tenured/dues paying members around..but your group should have their ear fully...gotcha'.

Given that you, yourself are of the youth oriented and "junior" sort (youngest in your class/no years spent serving in the military/etc)....You couldn't possibly have any unreasonable bias in this issue?

"Clear enough for you???" Definately :lol: One thing you do very well = tap dance. You should go far in Alpo :lol: ...or whatever's left of it if/when people start getting a clue....

You have brought up a valid point via the "your Alpa" vs "EVERY ALPA member's" BS though = We all pay for a NATIONAL union..but clearly do NOT actually have one. Even more reason to defrock "your Alpa" for starters...and perhaps eventually Prater & Company from their half million $$$ or such incomes...for doing NOTHING...unless you're all just a buncha' total suckers.

Dump Alpo NOW!!

767jetz posts on this board are constantly hypocritical.
"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

proverb

This 767jetz likes to troll here because USA320 pissed in his Wheaties years ago with the proposed AAA-UAL merger.

767jetz sports a woodie if there is issue with the AAA pilots and then he stirs the pot(siding against the AAA guys and gals). All you have to do is wait. After this issues is over, you won't see him till another dispute arises with USA320's post.

Cheers

The east doesn't want to negotiate

Even if we did want to go back to the table to negotiate, what would the east have to offer us?

Sounds like a one-sided negotiation.