AWA ALPA Press Release

This 767jetz likes to troll here because USA320 pissed in his Wheaties years ago with the proposed AAA-UAL merger.

767jetz sports a woodie if there is issue with the AAA pilots and then he stirs the pot(siding against the AAA guys and gals). All you have to do is wait. After this issues is over, you won't see him till another dispute arises with USA320's post.

Cheers

Agreed. His agenda is revenge and self serving merger opinions.

QUOTE(Junebug172 @ Jul 1 2007, 03:35 PM)

The east doesn't want to negotiate

Even if we did want to go back to the table to negotiate, what would the east have to offer us?

Sounds like a one-sided negotiation."

Exactly. That tells you just how much of a windfall the West pilots got in this award!

Agreed. If they've already been given everything on a golden platter, and there's nothing left to take...why negotiate? Were that NOT demonstrably the case...there'd be reasons for them to think otherwise.

You are correct - it may go nowhere but burn to the ground - which can happen VERY quickly, and I assure you top management is VERY VERY nervous about this situation as it puts them in a hard spot as well.. Which - who cares they have been doing a horrible job in the first place.. My question is this - IF AWA pilots were treated so unfairly - then why will they not negotiate more? The answer is this - b/c the arbitration award gives them a huge unfair advantage, and it was not fair or following the merger policy, otherwise I assure you the pilots on the west would want to negotiate... in any case I don't see a pretty outcome and this will cause much hatred and employee strife for years to come... no matter what the AWA pilots think - that will hurt them more than they know.. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!
This "strife" will make the NWA/Republic merger look like a Sunday Church Ice Cream Social.

Agreed. His agenda is revenge and self serving merger opinions.
Boy, you guys REALLY live on another planet.

Oh, I get it... Anyone who disputes yourone sided, self serving agenda is simply dismissed as arbitrarily being either a hypocrite, a scab, or troll. And your only answer to legitimate questions is to post scab lists and articles about things that happen 10 or even 20+ years ago. How sad for you. :(

This is the problem with your group. Irrational people like you are running your union. And you wonder why your are in your current situation? All you can do is beat your chest, throw insults at anyone who disagrees with you, and attempt to steam roll over any resistance to your own will. You even threatened your own negotiator to tote your DOH line or face a recall!

Funny thing is, on this board it is the same 3 posters who twist people's words and continue their propaganda campaign. Your lack of reasonable debate only serves to discredit you further. So flame away if it makes you feel better.

But I am still waiting for a rational response to my questions about the opportunity to upgrade to captain before the merger (career expectation), as well as the attrition from furlough and the right seat. Here we are 5 pages since I asked a second time, and all you've got is insults and accusations. So tell me again who the hypocrite is?

By the way Nostradamus... Tell us all how many times you've been warned about baiting and flaming people on this site??? Any trips to the cornfield? How many topics that you started were closed? I'll tell you how many times it's happened to me... ZERO. I stand by my posts and my reputation on this site.

Now, would anyone of you like to get back on topic and post an intelligent response to my questions? Or are we just going to sink to name calling again? Balls in your court. :blink:

Boy, you guys REALLY live on another planet.

Oh, I get it... Anyone who disputes yourone sided, self serving agenda is simply dismissed as arbitrarily being either a hypocrite, a scab, or troll. And your only answer to legitimate questions is to post scab lists and articles about things that happen 10 or even 20+ years ago. How sad for you. :(

This is the problem with your group. Irrational people like you are running your union. And you wonder why your are in your current situation? All you can do is beat your chest, throw insults at anyone who disagrees with you, and attempt to steam roll over any resistance to your own will. You even threatened your own negotiator to tote your DOH line or face a recall!

Funny thing is, on this board it is the same 3 posters who twist people's words and continue their propaganda campaign. Your lack of reasonable debate only serves to discredit you further. So flame away if it makes you feel better.

But I am still waiting for a rational response to my questions about the opportunity to upgrade to captain before the merger (career expectation), as well as the attrition from furlough and the right seat. Here we are 5 pages since I asked a second time, and all you've got is insults and accusations. So tell me again who the hypocrite is?

By the way Nostradamus... Tell us all how many times you've been warned about baiting and flaming people on this site??? Any trips to the cornfield? How many topics that you started were closed? I'll tell you how many times it's happened to me... ZERO. I stand by my posts and my reputation on this site.

Now, would anyone of you like to get back on topic and post an intelligent response to my questions? Or are we just going to sink to name calling again? Balls in your court. :blink:

I have met many good people in the cornfield.

Ask me a short question. That requires a short answer.

If they've already been given everything on a golden platter, and there's nothing left to take...why negotiate? Were that NOT demonstrably the case...there'd be reasons for them to think otherwise.

No its why do you negotiate when you agreed to binding arbitration. The time for begotiation is OVER. The ONLY reason any side would call for negotiations is because they don't like what the got stuck with. And it isn't even negotiations that you are asking for. You want to take you don't want to negotiate.

767jetz
post Sep 2 2002, 06:01 PM
Post #5

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 201

QUOTE from someone who does not enjoy Kool Aid

----------------
On 9/2/2002 9:51:51 PM

What the heck is going to be so interesting? Deals will be made, some will lose money, some will lose jobs(hopefully management), and for the rest, status quo will be maintained[sad.gif]
----------------
767jetz quote After sugar free lime Kool Aid

"Gee, what optimism![sad.gif]

Some of you guys are really pathetic. Do you hate United THAT much?

Move on and get with the program, or get out of the way. It's time for UA to get back on it's feet and kick some a$$."

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Wow! I'm flattered! You went all the way back to 2002 to quote me! :lol:

Care to enlighten us as to the context of those post and what on earth they have to do with the topic at hand? :huh:

Or are you trying to string together a bunch of words out of context to paint an incriminating picture? :rolleyes:

Nostradamus, you really are boring. If you are that desperate to have the last word, and have nothing meaningful to say, well then... have at it.
B)

I fail to understand why you place significance on the lock symbols. The first was for, correctly, pointing out that U was going to file BK2. The second was because he was happy that UAL mamagement was changing. What are you trying to communicate that I am not understanding?

Wow! I'm flattered! You went all the way back to 2002 to quote me! :lol:

Care to enlighten us as to the context of those post and what on earth they have to do with the topic at hand? :huh:

Or are you trying to string together a bunch of words out of context to paint an incriminating picture? :rolleyes:

Nostradamus, you really are boring. If you are that desperate to have the last word, and have nothing meaningful to say, well then... have at it.
B)

Yogi Berra
"I didn't realy say all the things I have said."

I fail to understand why you place significance on the lock symbols. The first was for, correctly, pointing out that U was going to file BK2. The second was because he was happy that UAL mamagement was changing. What are you trying to communicate that I am not understanding?

767jetz statement

"How many topics that you started were closed? I'll tell you how many times it's happened to me... ZERO."

If you are that desperate to have the last word, and have nothing meaningful to say, well then... have at it.
B)

Peer into the mirror when you say that pardner :lol: You're cover story of merely being a nobly concerned Alpo type's been blown.

You feasties are tough competitors on this webboard and I just can't tolerate the mental anguish anymore. I finally have broken down and will admit we on the west got a windfall...drum roll please.....of HOT AIR :lol: :lol: Get it, a windfall of HOT AIR. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, let's start a Letterman top ten list of west windfalls. Shoot, it might be funny enough to get Letterman himself to announce the list on TV.

C'mon on you wetbacks and feasties, sorry, I mean west and east guys join in the fun.

10. A lot of hot air

Exactly. That tells you just how much of a windfall the West pilots got in this award!

I know, let's start a Letterman top ten list of west windfalls. Shoot, it might be funny enough to get Letterman himself to announce the list on TV.

C'mon on you wetbacks and feasties, sorry, I mean west and east guys join in the fun.

10. A lot of hot air

Letterman might actually get a kick from showing flashbacks of two guys reporting for their days' work of equal St Nic "seniority"...One: A "feastie" attired in airline uniform. Two: his west counterpart....going to his 5th grade classes for the day :lol: