AWA management!

luvthe9

Veteran
Aug 30, 2002
Virgin America launches in U.S.
Wed Aug 8, 2007 3:58PM BST

Email This Article |Print This Article | Reprints
[-] Text [+] NEW YORK (Reuters) - Virgin America Inc., the low-cost airline partly backed and fully branded by Richard Branson, launched on Wednesday with a splash of publicity, but found its first flight delayed by a midsummer New York storm.

The delay was a timely reminder for the new airline -- which offers leather seats, mood lighting, entertainment systems, first-class seating and low fares on point-to-point flights -- that the U.S. domestic market is fraught with difficulties.

"The American airline industry is abysmal," said Virgin Group founder Branson at an event at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport before passengers boarded the first flight. "The reason they go bust is they don't offer any service to the customer."

Only if ...

Dougweiser is able to read....Help him Scotch.

The American airline industry is abysmal...Good to know we're leading the pack of abysmal carriers.

Virgin America launches in U.S.
Wed Aug 8, 2007 3:58PM BST

Email This Article |Print This Article | Reprints
[-] Text [+] NEW YORK (Reuters) - Virgin America Inc., the low-cost airline partly backed and fully branded by Richard Branson, launched on Wednesday with a splash of publicity, but found its first flight delayed by a midsummer New York storm.

The delay was a timely reminder for the new airline -- which offers leather seats, mood lighting, entertainment systems, first-class seating and low fares on point-to-point flights -- that the U.S. domestic market is fraught with difficulties.

"The American airline industry is abysmal," said Virgin Group founder Branson at an event at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport before passengers boarded the first flight. "The reason they go bust is they don't offer any service to the customer."

AWA Management?! Your f****** retarded, there everyones management... east, west,north,south and all around everything under the US brand is under that management.

Oh AWA would be correct. But much to everyones dismay, AWA management now has control of our name rights. What a disgrace.

Oh AWA would be correct. But much to everyones dismay, AWA management now has control of our name rights. What a disgrace.

I guess you would prefer the previous teams of management then? Your memory is too short. No wonder you guys were sinking so fast. You are an idiot!

I guess you would prefer the previous teams of management then? Your memory is too short. No wonder you guys were sinking so fast. You are an idiot!

Actually kittycat, prior managements were never as bad as TEMPE.

At least the prior mgt teams knew how to run an airline.

TEMPE bastards could not manage [edited by moderator].

So, when can the employees fire management?

Kittycat. I love it. It's the model of Triumph I ride. Look it up if you like bikes. It is winning lots of awards and receiving lots of accolades...

No matter what you say about our current management team, fact is your previous teams led you to bankruptcy. Plain and simple. Don't make the mistake of believing Dougwieser want to run an airline. He is in it for the money...

The minute employees can fire management I will fire Doug and Scott and Elise and Derek and...

By the way, nobody likes a nark...

Kittycat. I love it. It's the model of Triumph I ride. Look it up if you like bikes. It is winning lots of awards and receiving lots of accolades...

No matter what you say about our current management team, fact is your previous teams led you to bankruptcy. Plain and simple. Don't make the mistake of believing Dougwieser want to run an airline. He is in it for the money...

The minute employees can fire management I will fire Doug and Scott and Elise and Derek and...

By the way, nobody likes a nark...

and nobody likes a liar.

There was no model called "kittycat" from the Triumph line. Look it up. The Triumph people are not stupid enough to sell something like that, especially to eunuchs like you.

So, you are agreed the Tempe morons need to be fired? We can work with that.

and nobody likes a liar.

There was no model called "kittycat" from the Triumph line. Look it up. The Triumph people are not stupid enough to sell something like that, especially to eunuchs like you.

So, you are agreed the Tempe morons need to be fired? We can work with that.

When did I lie? What was it that I lie about?

Sorry. I guess I made the mistake of assuming you were smart enough to know that my screen name, Tiger 1050, is the model. But in doing so I failed to realize you were looking at my genitals. Not only do you give away your sexual orientation but you most indubitably demostrate your lack of intelligence. You, sir, are vacuous.

I agree that previous managements were not as bad as Tempe, but I must totally disagree that prior mgt teams knew how to run an airline.

Or, better yet, let me qualify that statement. There is no evidence that previous mgt teams knew how to run an airline. They might have known how to do it. I suspect that Gangwal might have been great at actually running an airline, but he was never given the chance since his sponsor (Wolf) was too busy doing deals to let him do the job he secretly wanted to do. I think that's why he quit.

But Tempe is by far the worst ever. An uncanny blend of hubris, ignorance and stupidity.

How do we impeach them?! I mean US Airways Mgmt right now is at an all time low and we should really show them the door.... there only looking to make money for now and merge it into another carrier as soon as they inadequate mgmt feels that it found a good match:-/