Awesome "Live Webinar" Notification

AC Tynker

Senior
Jun 24, 2012
The AMFA live webinar is on schedule to broadcast on Tuesday October 30, 2012 at 7:00 pm Central Time.

Come and join us at www.amfa-aa.com

We have a great line up of industry AMT's that will be speaking and answering your questions.

We even have a previous IBT Business Agent that will tell you alot about the inner workings of the Reamsters.

You will be able to call in or e-mail your questions and enjoy some great information and use of technology.

We will not knock on your door and bother you at your personal residence, we will spend the time and effort and money to communicate with you at your convenience.

If you are unable to join the live webinar, the video of the meeting will be available to watch when it is convenient for you to view.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

We are very close to requesting an election with the NMB and your help to get there is appreciated.

There is only one Mechanic's Union - AMFA

Thanks
Dave Stewart
Tulsa Based AMFA Organizer
[email protected]

I was almost tempted to set time aside to see and hear what all the hub-bub was all about until I got to the document authors eloquent term "Reamsters". (LOL, Not Really)

This Tulsa Based AMFA Organizer knows how to capture the interest and curiosity all fence riders that are not open to cheap banter and off the cuff jabs and innuendos . The person that prides oneself for being the one in the crowd that inwardly wishes everyone would show a level of mutual respect and professionalism without the petty attempt at showmanship as a luring tool. You know, everything that you aren't.

I was almost reluctant to share this with you but then as I thought about it I remembered that you are the smartest person that you know so anything coming from me would be an insult to your..........intelligence (sorry for all the punctuation periods, my finger stayed on the key as I was laughing about to fall out of my chair)

What I think is truly hysterical is that you don't even know how to target the people you need to sign cards to close the gap you have.

I like your reference:
We will not knock on your door and bother you at your personal residence, we will spend the time and effort and money to communicate with you at your convenience.

Believe it or not I talked to a few people that were sold by that and signed an IBT card because of that visit. I would be almost willing to bet that tactic was not a first morning passing thought but was most likely from a consultant for hire type, not for sure but I would suspect. Why don't you take a draw from your AMFA Organizer expense account and get some 20% off on Happy Meals certificates and take some people out to lunch and get some recruiting ideas. What do you have to lose except for 80% of the meal price out of your own pocket.

I look forward to seeing the hand colored 8x11 Webinar Informational posters around the base and will be looking for one autographed with crayon from you to me if it's not too much trouble.

Keep Up the Good work!
lmao

A/C Tinker

Again I see that you can't hold back your attack of the organizers of AMFA. You are a TWU supporter by your own admission and yet when someone who is attempting to bring info to others you have to make it a personal attack. The member who you got this from made a comment about the IBT and yet you attack him for that.

You also get some satisfaction from people who are signing IBT cards, so that tells me you really don't support the union that is in house NOW or EVER. You are either a TWU stooge or just a simple liar.

If you were as you said then I would expect to see an something good about the TWU and saying that
the AMFA supporters are attemping to bring mis-truths or just another failed attemp to remove your UNION the TWU.

Just shows us all that you as are NOT the TWU supporter you say, and your just here to put down any thing that may disrupt the betterment of our class and craft and keep the same old BS.

You even attack the method of getting information out, but YOU will not get involved, just want to sit on the side line and put down others. The TWU has fancy boards to hang thier stuff behind glass.

The IBT has colored flyers as well since most of the computers at AA just have white paper, so any color will bring attension to it and maybe you'll read it.

The crayon comment was cute, child like comment.

Either get involved with the TWU and defend them, or join the supporters at your station to push the IBT.

A/C Tinker

Again I see that you can't hold back your attack of the organizers of AMFA. You are a TWU supporter by your own admission and yet when someone who is attempting to bring info to others you have to make it a personal attack. The member who you got this from made a comment about the IBT and yet you attack him for that.

You also get some satisfaction from people who are signing IBT cards, so that tells me you really don't support the union that is in house NOW or EVER. You are either a TWU stooge or just a simple liar.

If you were as you said then I would expect to see an something good about the TWU and saying that
the AMFA supporters are attemping to bring mis-truths or just another failed attemp to remove your UNION the TWU.

Just shows us all that you as are NOT the TWU supporter you say, and your just here to put down any thing that may disrupt the betterment of our class and craft and keep the same old BS.

You even attack the method of getting information out, but YOU will not get involved, just want to sit on the side line and put down others. The TWU has fancy boards to hang thier stuff behind glass.

The IBT has colored flyers as well since most of the computers at AA just have white paper, so any color will bring attension to it and maybe you'll read it.

The crayon comment was cute, child like comment.

Either get involved with the TWU and defend them, or join the supporters at your station to push the IBT.
AMFA spent thousands of dollars on the last drive and now they are down to Dave Stewart and a cheesy website. Sad that you have put your hope in a union (so they say) that has lost the jobs or had members leave because they were getting shafted totaling 15,000. Check the LM2's and you will find the real facts. 18,000 in 2004 and now only 2,700. Think buddy, their track record is weak when it comes to jobs. Sure you can argue the money factor but only 20% got to the promised land which was really created by the IBT not AMFA. Based on the facts, the IBT has done way better than AMFA on pay and jobs by far. Most of the line AMTs when they heard the IBT were in the mix signed up IBT cards. When it comes to jobs and pay, TWU is the clear winner. They had $38 and hour in your pocket in May 2010 but we said no. Bad move. The Int'l said to vote yes but you did not believe you would have had more jobs and more pay than all but one major air carrier but that wasn't good enough apparently. We chose to vote no all the way to the bottom.

We will see what AMFA can do real soon. Will they extend the IBT contract again or show is that legendary AMFA fight? The Southwest CBA was amendable in August. Will they deliver? Will the be the bad asses they claim to be. Let's see if they get more overhaul in-house since AMFA is dealing with the most consistently profitable airline in the world. Shouldn't they get $50 or at least several more lines of overhaul in-house. Chances are they will take another extension and allow more work to be done in El Salvador. Ship non-union but American jobs from AAR and ATS to Aeroman. I am so excited to see AMFA and Kelly, The Where's The LUV? Battle! BE THERE!!! One union and one management enter, only one comes out!

I see the "CHRONIC COMPLAINER" has struck again.

TWU sympathizers always making it personal. Is that all you have?
Go ahead, this is not about me.

I promise you will soon find that out. Just wait and see.

BTW, any organization that makes false promises, has been under US Government oversight for years until Obama let them off in exchange for campaign money needs to be called the Reamsters. And that name was given by the previous IBT Business Agent not from myself.

But go ahead and twist, spend, and deny. You will soon find out who supports what.

Join the webinar and you find out exactly why he gave the IBT the name "REAMSTERS", he will tell you in his own words, and then you can attack me personally once he is done.

Word on the floor in Tulsa is that the TWU has now had a massive Duty of Fair Representation lawsuit filed against them in New York.

Maybe one of you TWU/IBT alliance supporting brothers can start spinning that #### too?

Word on the floor in Tulsa is that the TWU has now had a massive Duty of Fair Representation lawsuit filed against them in New York.

Maybe one of you TWU/IBT alliance supporting brothers can start spinning that #### too?
Good ! Now that's money well spent !!!!!!!

Overspeed

Based on the facts, the IBT has done way better than AMFA on pay and jobs by far.
Just who are you backing the IBT or TWU, or haven't you made up your mind?

Most of the line AMTs when they heard the IBT were in the mix signed up IBT cards.
Don't believe your numbers are correct the line stations are AMFA we will also see before too long who files first and who will be on the ballot.

When it comes to jobs and pay, TWU is the clear winner.
TWU is the winner, again we will see who is the winner. Do you feel like a winner? Has the TWU given you pay concessions, less Holidays, 1/2 time for sick days, NO Pension, Now contracted out work, extra yr to be vested toward retirement, Less vacation. I would say I feel like a winner TOO. if my union gave all that to me. WRONG

The Int'l said to vote yes but you did not believe you would have had more jobs and more pay than all but one major air carrier but that wasn't good enough apparently. We chose to vote no all the way to the bottom.
That is correct we chose as a whole membership to Vote No then, and then the Intl turned the TUL guys again promising the world but we will see here soon at the end of the yr. What AA does to Tul, and the overhaul shops. No fight from the TWU, thats we will see. No aid from AFL-CIO either this time.

We will see what AMFA can do real soon. Will they extend the IBT contract again or show is that legendary AMFA fight? The Southwest CBA was amendable in August. Will they deliver? Will the be the bad asses they claim to be. Let's see if they get more overhaul in-house since AMFA is dealing with the most consistently profitable airline in the world.
Not sure what they will get at SWA, but just like the UPS guys dosen't mean we will get that here at AA.
They have done real well at SWA (the mechanics) and NO matter what happens they Voted the IBT out.

Shouldn't they get $50 or at least several more lines of overhaul in-house. Chances are they will take another extension and allow more work to be done in El Salvador. Ship non-union but American jobs from AAR and ATS to Aeroman. I am so excited to see AMFA and Kelly, The Where's The LUV? Battle! BE THERE!!! One union and one management enter, only one comes out! The IBT is GONE at SWA and that is a FACT, with all the 1.4 million members and all that money the IBT is gone from SWA and A/T.. THEY LOST BOTH CARRIERS. Oh when they tried to get the CAL ramp from the IAM with the aid and support of the TWU and J. Little what happened they lost again. So the IBT has NOT DONE SO WELL HAVE THEY?????

AMFA spent thousands of dollars on the last drive and now they are down to Dave Stewart and a cheesy website. Sad that you have put your hope in a union (so they say) that has lost the jobs or had members leave because they were getting shafted totaling 15,000. Check the LM2's and you will find the real facts. 18,000 in 2004 and now only 2,700. Think buddy, their track record is weak when it comes to jobs. Sure you can argue the money factor but only 20% got to the promised land which was really created by the IBT not AMFA. Based on the facts, the IBT has done way better than AMFA on pay and jobs by far. Most of the line AMTs when they heard the IBT were in the mix signed up IBT cards. When it comes to jobs and pay, TWU is the clear winner. They had $38 and hour in your pocket in May 2010 but we said no. Bad move. The Int'l said to vote yes but you did not believe you would have had more jobs and more pay than all but one major air carrier but that wasn't good enough apparently. We chose to vote no all the way to the bottom.

We will see what AMFA can do real soon. Will they extend the IBT contract again or show is that legendary AMFA fight? The Southwest CBA was amendable in August. Will they deliver? Will the be the bad asses they claim to be. Let's see if they get more overhaul in-house since AMFA is dealing with the most consistently profitable airline in the world. Shouldn't they get $50 or at least several more lines of overhaul in-house. Chances are they will take another extension and allow more work to be done in El Salvador. Ship non-union but American jobs from AAR and ATS to Aeroman. I am so excited to see AMFA and Kelly, The Where's The LUV? Battle! BE THERE!!! One union and one management enter, only one comes out!

Check the REAMSTERS LM-2's
They have lost over 100,000 members in the last few years.
Yes that is over 100 Thousand members GONE

And according to the last NMB filings by the TWU during the representational dispute, there will soon be 10,000 less here at AA than in 2003.

Hold your own Union to the same BS standards and see what facts you come up with.

Yet AMFA represented AMT's are better paid and not only have better benefits but more benefits. Spin that one PHAT DON.

Yet AMFA represented AMT's are better paid and not only have better benefits but more benefits. Spin that one PHAT DON.
You need to read. There is no spin. I agree they get the highest pay. All 2,200 of them at WN working all line and four lines of LC. Hey if you want to give up 6,000 jobs to get 2,200 have it bro. I'll get it, you...probably not so much but I'll buy a pitcher and you can tell me stories of how kick ass it is to work at AAR or TIMCO on the same planes you were making $33 on but now are getting $22. That should be a great conversation.

Looks like you want to head the way of your pseudonym 1AA. Involuntarily retired before your time.

Check the REAMSTERS LM-2's
They have lost over 100,000 members in the last few years.
Yes that is over 100 Thousand members GONE

And according to the last NMB filings by the TWU during the representational dispute, there will soon be 10,000 less here at AA than in 2003.

Hold your own Union to the same BS standards and see what facts you come up with.
And they have what? 1.5 million. Corporate downsizing is hurting everyone but they did give up some jobs they should have fought harder for. They still have a better track record than AMFA.

AMFA is just fishing for dues money. Key and Nowak are finding it hard to keep paying their $125K plus salaries and sign the checks for the Seham firm on 2,700 members paying dues.

TWU represents 115,000 members and have added many more members. Organizing is starting at DL for FAs with the AFA.

That Seham firm is awesome as well at representing union members. Martin Seham helped usher in the B Scale for APA and bragged about it. The APA in turn fired their asses. And the McCormick Group needs some cash for some investments. Maybe they shouldn't have paid OV $500K that one year as a goodbye gift after shafting 15,000 dues paying members on their jobs at NW, AS, and UA. Sweet deal and we thought AA execs getting bonuses was a crime. AA management is cutting 20% of total jobs but AMFA shafted about 80% of their members jobs. OV getting $500K for that kind of AMT genocide is crime.

I see the "CHRONIC COMPLAINER" has struck again.

TWU sympathizers always making it personal. Is that all you have?
Go ahead, this is not about me.

I promise you will soon find that out. Just wait and see.

BTW, any organization that makes false promises, has been under US Government oversight for years until Obama let them off in exchange for campaign money needs to be called the Reamsters. And that name was given by the previous IBT Business Agent not from myself.

But go ahead and twist, spend, and deny. You will soon find out who supports what.

Join the webinar and you find out exactly why he gave the IBT the name "REAMSTERS", he will tell you in his own words, and then you can attack me personally once he is done.
Dave I'm not complaining. Just point out the holes in your "facts". Fact is your hero union AMFA has no interest in you. They just want to represent an ever smaller group of line AMTs. You have an A&P Dave, nope. I do. Does that make me better than you? Nope. I think you deserve a job. How many welders and machinists are working at AS and WN? How's AMFA looking now for you Dave in a AA AMFA world? Not very good Dave. Better sign up for A&P school quick. Your career dissipation caution light is illuminated. Resetting the Master Caution is not going to help and with AMFA at AA, your career dissipation warning light will be illuminated, make an immediate landing at the nearest unemployment line.

You need to read. There is no spin. I agree they get the highest pay. All 2,200 of them at WN working all line and four lines of LC. Hey if you want to give up 6,000 jobs to get 2,200 have it bro. I'll get it, you...probably not so much but I'll buy a pitcher and you can tell me stories of how kick ass it is to work at AAR or TIMCO on the same planes you were making $33 on but now are getting $22. That should be a great conversation.

Looks like you want to head the way of your pseudonym 1AA. Involuntarily retired before your time.

Overspeed, you are posting some very false information. Get your facts in order prior to posting. Once again you know NOTHING of the operations of maint here at SWA. You are becoming more and more like your little friends, Anomaly and Realityck. You guys are "three pees in a pod". Keep splewing your lies Overspeed...

Latest posts

Back