Awesome Vegas Agents

T

tay

Hey all:

Just non-reved back from Vegas yesterday, and wanted to thank all the Vegas agents. They are outstanding. Professional, kind and courteous even to the non-revs. They are a model for how we should all treat each other. It is no secret that the powers that be don''t care about the individual employee. However, kindness and compassion, and a positive professional attitude in spite of personal setbacks (which all of us have had)goes a long way towards healing a broken spirit.

tay,

Yes! Our LAS agents are wonderful. Considering the crowds they process every day, they do an outstanding job!

US Airways employees some amazing people in all stations, it''s a shame management doesn''t appreciate it.

I agree...I have been a non-rev to/from LAS many times, and the Las agents have always been kind, courteous and helpful. I have seen them have soo much compassion and patience with companion travellers, and we all know some companion travellers can be difficult. They are a wonderful group and do a superior job.

I also agree that our Vegas agents are some of the best we have. I have a bad habit and Vegas is it. Going thru there as often as I do, I have observed some fantastic service towards all our passengers. They even treat the Non-Revs that keep pestering them with respect and ALWAYS assist a fellow employee. Thank You!

Okay guys here''s my Vegas story. I was traveling a very long time from Indy to Reno through Vegas. I was non reving on another airline and missed my connection. I got in at 215am and the last flight had left for Reno. I was tired crumpled and very grouchy. I had spent the rest of the night in the airport. The airline I had an ID90 on didn''t have another flight till 1pm but there was one at 9am on someone else. No ID90 on that airline but figured I could get it at the counter when it opened. Well, the counter wasn''t open yet but I saw one of the agents headed out of the rest room. I ran up to him and told him my problem. He was so nice and went ahead and did an ID90 for me even though they wern''t open yet. He didn''t get overtime for this and was just as kind and considerate as he could be. I will always have a back up from now on but that man sure saved my life!!! It was the older agent at the counter--so you all know who it was and please give him my thanks if you see him again.

drifterreno said: " It was the older agent at the counter--so you all know who it was and please give him my thanks if you see him again."

The "older agent"? Gee, that doesn''t really narrow it down too much. Was he wearing a navy blue uniform?

Dea An older flight attendant.....