Our People

chele5

Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
This isn't so much of a 'trip report' - but an observation (PIT-CLT-LIT-CLT-PIT). This past week my husband & I flew non rev on U and to tell you the truth - our people are the best! They did their job - I watched. They treated the customers with respect, kindness and they were professionals at all times and you would NEVER know that there were problems internally. Our ticket counter, gate & crews did an awesome job - thank you. I came away from this experience with a sense of pride that has been missing for a long time and for that I would like to thank you again.

I would be sadden if U did not survive this difficult time and I would be very angry at past & present upper management for letting this get to this point. If future requests are made for additional cuts - then I would like to suggest that if we give again, they we become the primary shareholders. We would own U. It has been done before - can we do it? I would like to think we could. With the ATSB loan agreement - maybe it is not possible, I do not know. What do you guys think?
Any ideas?

It doesn't matter if it's not much of a trip report... As I wrote my "Trip Report" because I feel that all our Employees need to hear what an AWESOME JOB they
are doing !!!! :up:

Mainly - it was a simple thank you for helping me to remember why I was proud of this company in the first place - the employees.