Ben Carson WILL run as a Third Party Candidate, IF ..........

Glenn Quagmire said:
If there was a Sarah Palin award for intellect, townpete and southwind would be bringing up the rear in the competition.

You still have Palin living rent free in your head?

For almost 8 years?

lol 

Dog Wonder said:
Harvard Law School graduate, U.S. Senator, Nobel Laureate, and President of The United States, maybe you should try giving something back to the community.

' Dog,....GOOD GOD.
Do you honestly think  southwindBAG  KNOWS  what a Nobel Laureate is  ?????????
I mean,  c'mon,....THATS  REALLY a stretch  !!

12313799_1076056305760611_8257767842334940147_n.jpg

Dog Wonder said:
Harvard Law School graduate, U.S. Senator, Nobel Laureate, and President of The United States, maybe you should try giving something back to the community.
Harvard > Sealed transcripts
Senator> The Obama Senate campaign illegally obtains Jack Ryan’s sealed divorce filing
Nobel> The Nobel prize is a joke!
POTUS> We "ALL" know the "ONLY" reason he got elected!

Next!

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
This great man got 52 American hostages released from Iran as he napped the day before his inauguration.  Five years later, he sold arms to the Iranian captors.
And then there's your boy Obama who's foreign policy blunders created ISIS.

townpete said:
And then there's your boy Obama who's foreign policy blunders created ISIS.

Actually...the foreign policy blunder that created ISIS was the Iraq war..where we deposed the guy who kept groups like ISIS at bay.  I know you don't want to believe that...but did you ever notice that Iran was squawking about blowing Israel off the map until AFTER we got rid of Saddam?  Did you ever notice how al queda didn't have a presence in Iraq until AFTER we deposed Saddam.  The world trade center was brought down by a plan hatched in a cave in Afghanistan....do you really think a handful of American troops in Iraq would have prevented ISIS from coming into being?    And if I have to remind you...Obama's foreign policy blunder was following an agreement signed by....GWB.  YOu want to pin ISIS on one person...Bush is your man. 

KCFlyer said:
Actually...the foreign policy blunder that created ISIS was the Iraq war..where we deposed the guy who kept groups like ISIS at bay.  I know you don't want to believe that...but did you ever notice that Iran was squawking about blowing Israel off the map until AFTER we got rid of Saddam?  Did you ever notice how al queda didn't have a presence in Iraq until AFTER we deposed Saddam.  The world trade center was brought down by a plan hatched in a cave in Afghanistan....do you really think a handful of American troops in Iraq would have prevented ISIS from coming into being?    And if I have to remind you...Obama's foreign policy blunder was following an agreement signed by....GWB.  YOu want to pin ISIS on one person...Bush is your man.
Another libtard myth.

KCFlyer said:

This great man got 52 American hostages released from Iran as he napped the day before his inauguration.  Five years later, he sold arms to the Iranian captors. 

And as a result of his willingness to trade arms for hostages he taught Iran that getting more hostages would get them more arms.....well done.

Latest posts