Ben Carson WILL run as a Third Party Candidate, IF ..........

KCFlyer said:
This great man got 52 American hostages released from Iran as he napped the day before his inauguration.  Five years later, he sold arms to the Iranian captors.
How many marines died in Beruit at the American Embassy?

southwind said:
Harvard > Sealed transcripts
Senator> The Obama Senate campaign illegally obtains Jack Ryan’s sealed divorce filing
Nobel> The Nobel prize is a joke!
POTUS> We "ALL" know the "ONLY" reason he got elected!

Next!

southwindBAG.
I'd like to offer you ...extra ample time......to work on your...........EXCUSES, as to why the GOP is going to......take-it-in-the-shorts-AGAIN, pertaining to not sitting in the big chair @ '1600 come 1/20/17 !

You've been  PUT  ON  NOTICE  !

southwind said:
Harvard > Sealed transcripts
Senator> The Obama Senate campaign illegally obtains Jack Ryan’s sealed divorce filing
Nobel> The Nobel prize is a joke!
Yep, we still don't know if Obama was last in his class, and there's nothing aside from a participation ribbon to show for his time in the Senate.

The Nobel Prize? Even HuffnPuff ran an article recently that some on the Nobel committee have second guessed the decision over his award...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nobel-director-obama-peace-prize_55fb9f5ae4b08820d9182d5b

Six years later, Geir Lundestad, long-time director of the Nobel Institute and secretary of the Nobel Peace Prize committee, has commented publicly on the decision. In “Secretary of Peace, 25 years With The Nobel Prize,” a new memoir released on Thursday, he said Obama’s award “failed to live up to the panel's expectations.”

Reactions: 1 person
lol E Obama's Nobel prize has devalued each one given before and since then

Mr. Carter continued to negotiate for the hostages’ release until the end of his term of office. Finally, on Jan. 19, 1981, Algerian-mediated talks between the U.S. and Iran produced an agreement to end the crisis.

Ronnie didn't do that

I seriously doubt Carson will run third party. Trump might try it, but I think his blunder last week on banning Muslims was the last straw for a lot of people who were willing to look past a lot of his other blustering.

Trump is all about Trump, and that means saving face. If he can't carry either Iowa or New Hampshire, he'll back out gracefully vs. damaging Brand Trump even further.

cltrat said:
lol E Obama's Nobel prize has devalued each one given before and since then

Agreed. Never should have been nominated and he never should have accepted. Stupid decision on his part.

eolesen said:
I seriously doubt Carson will run third party. Trump might try it, but I think his blunder last week on banning Muslims was the last straw for a lot of people who were willing to look past a lot of his other blustering.

Trump is all about Trump, and that means saving face. If he can't carry either Iowa or New Hampshire, he'll back out gracefully vs. damaging Brand Trump even further.

Trump is an egomaniac of the first order. Not sure backing off is even in his vocabulary. His poll numbers have hit an all time high. I guess we will find out how accurate these polls actually are.

eolesen said:
Yep, we still don't know if Obama was last in his class, and there's nothing aside from a participation ribbon to show for his time in the Senate.

The Nobel Prize? Even HuffnPuff ran an article recently that some on the Nobel committee have second guessed the decision over his award...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nobel-director-obama-peace-prize_55fb9f5ae4b08820d9182d5b

And the Noble prez is also responsible for thousands of innocent's deaths under his drone program.

The report, compiled from classified documents released by a source in the intelligence community, corroborates the many news accounts of civilian deaths caused by drone strikes. U.S. drone strikes have killed scores of civilians in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia since 2009. 

Funny how his low information supporters are clueless about this at the same time still screaming Boooooooooooosh!!!!

Ms Tree said:
His poll numbers have hit an all time high. I guess we will find out how accurate these polls actually are.
I think Trump may have peaked. As more people start to realize he's really just a blowhard with a rug, he's trailing Cruz by 10 points in one poll:

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2015/12/12/big-shakeup-iowa-poll-cruz-soars-lead/77199800/

RCP shows Cruz leading as well:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_caucus-3194.html

The only poll in RCP's average that shows Trump leading Cruz was started four days before his comments about Muslims. I think the fallout from that will only continue.

Y'all gonna' wind up deciding between a Bush and a Clinton, again.

The Crooked One... The Moron... The Crooked One... The Moron...

So, who do ya' want appointing the next Supreme Court judge(s) and which Party do you want selling influence to whom?

That is the question.

It's early.

Follow the money, wait, watch the big "winner take all" primaries.

Cruz will get his :15, and the associated chance to "make a point", and then fade away as The Party deems him unelectable.

Carson, Carly, are already done.

Christie, Kasich will hang in there a while.

Trump bows out not-so-gracefully

Bush maybe picks Rubio as his second, or maybe Kasich depending on what The Party pollsters tell him to do.

Yeah, I don't think this year will be a coronation like what we're seeing with the Dems, or with giving the next Establishment guy "his chance" as we saw with Romney.

If anything, the establishment candidates seem to be the ones faring the worst right now.

Latest posts