Ben Carson WILL run as a Third Party Candidate, IF ..........

southwind said:
Great! Now please explain why people who didn't back or support BaRack, were labeled racist's? And please don't act like it didn't and doesn't take place!

Hmmm, a racist supporting a black candidate? Really?
You really need to get out of your personal IAM headquarters, located in your basement!
No one said everyone who opposed him was a racist.

Not everyone who opposed Carson is racist either. Some are, many are not.

Ms Tree said:
No one said everyone who opposed him was a racist.
Not everyone who opposed Carson is racist either. Some are, many are not.
Strange I could have sworn that when people opposed Obama the left labeled them as racist at every turn. And still do.

So now you how it feels.

Racist.

Reactions: 2 people

townpete said:
Strange I could have sworn that when people opposed Obama the left labeled them as racist at every turn. And still do.

So now you how it feels.

Racist.

Many were. Not all.

Because others did it does not mean you have to. "He did it too" was an excuse I tried as a kid. Did not work well then and surely does not work now.

eolesen said:
Watching Cruz, I don't think he's angling to be on a ticket with Trump.

When Trump implodes, his followers probably won't go to anyone who has been attacking Trump. He's quite comfortable remaining the outsider/non-establishment candidate and let others chisel away at Trump. Meanwhile, he gets to stay on message. Smart move in my view.

Christie has been doing the same to some degree.

Eric, hmmm.

With Trump standing a very good chance to win in Iowa, Absolutely CRUZing here in NH...AND  SC, and every other poll I've seen in the South,.............explain again Please to the rest of us uneducated political junkies that Trump will Implode.......' HOW' ?

What exactly does it mean when someone says "I can't believe we elected one of those", and when asked what "one of those" means, they answer "a n****r".?

I'd say it means they are a bit racist, and I had that conversation quite a few times.

Anecdotal?

Yes.

NTL... The anger among white "cinservative" America was (is...) pretty widespread and began before he ever did a single thing, including taking the oath. It is pretty hard hard to believe that the anger is/was because of actions not yet taken in respinse to events not yet foreseen, policies not yet enacted and laws not yet passed.

Ifly2 said:
What exactly does it mean when someone says "I can't believe we elected one of those", and when asked what "one of those" means, they answer "a n****r".?

I'd say it means they are a bit racist, and I had that conversation quite a few times.

Anecdotal?

Yes.

NTL... The anger among white "cinservative" America was (is...) pretty widespread and began before he ever did a single thing, including taking the oath. It is pretty hard hard to believe that the anger is/was because of actions not yet taken in respinse to events not yet foreseen, policies not yet enacted and laws not yet passed.

You muttering nonsense to yourself again?

Reactions: 1 person
12243553_10154211407106729_564164976882233562_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people