Ben Carson WILL run as a Third Party Candidate, IF ..........

This seems to be the debate thread, good stuff in here.

Tree calling Cruz establishment, took me a few minutes of howling in laughter to recover from that one.

Trump is playing the media , and he has the establishments panties in such a bunch, they will take anyone but Trump.

But it doesn't matter who the establishment wants THIS time, I believe the actual voters will be heard.

Cruz went into this with a 10 point lead and probably expanded his lead.
He finally put Rubio to bed and fully exposed him for his " gang of eightness".

As for the rest of the field, I would remove Kasich, Christie, and Jeb, they are all tired and toast as for as being legit candidates.
I would add Santorum to the stage, he won't win, but he adds a great conservative voice and might fe a viable VP.

I honestly can't recall a debate that didn't bring up welfare, gay marriage, planned parenthood, and every other social issue that doesn't matter when choosing a POTUS.

The Dems could not and would not have a debate like this,
Oh and one more thing,
I would take Lyndsy Graham and add him to the Democratic Stsge, he can out crazy both Hillary and Bernie, and that's saying something.

Reactions: 1 person
12391280_601357506679692_2049435385652859870_n.jpg

Ifly2 said:
I think you missed the boat on an establishment Cruz.

Establishment despise Cruz.

Cruz would be a good prez........a Bible in every bookshelf......LOL[/quote

That Bible in every bookshelf will be mandated, of course.

As will tithing and noon prayers

POTUS swearing in ceremony, rousing chorus of " Yes Jesus Loves Me".

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Can't you guys see the disgusting  'Bromance' between  T-Rump and Cruz ?
Cruz is angling for Trumps  VP  spot,.....AND the Donald  WILL WIN, and take him to pick up the Tea Party Nuts, and  Whack job Christian Bible (tub) Thumpers. (Why do you think Cruz is doing so well in Iowa)  ' HELLO '     !!!

No one on that stage is getting any minority votes, but a Trump/Cruz ticket encompasses everything else.  only problem is....that it will be...STILL  be...close but, ' NO CIGAR ' on 11/08/2016  !!

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Traymark said:

Tree calling Cruz establishment, took me a few minutes of howling in laughter to recover from that one.

Trump is playing the media , and he has the establishments panties in such a bunch, they will take anyone but Trump.

But it doesn't matter who the establishment wants THIS time, I believe the actual voters will be heard.

As for the rest of the field, I would remove Kasich, Christie, and Jeb, they are all tired and toast as for as being legit candidates.
I would add Santorum to the stage, he won't win, but he adds a great conservative voice and might fe a viable VP.

I honestly can't recall a debate that didn't bring up welfare, gay marriage, planned parenthood, and every other social issue that doesn't matter when choosing a POTUS.

Oh and one more thing,
I would take Lyndsy Graham and add him to the Democratic Stsge, he can out crazy both Hillary and Bernie, and that's saying something.

I have a strong suspicion this 2016 vote is going to be an eye opener. Voters on both sides have had enough of this crap as Trump is showing it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
delldude said:

POTUS swearing in ceremony, rousing chorus of " Yes Jesus Loves Me".

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

I have a strong suspicion this 2016 vote is going to be an eye opener. Voters on both sides have had enough of this crap as Trump is showing it now.

An entire nation having their Howard Beale moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
southwind said:
Dismissing what exactly? That if you don't support Dr. Ben Carson, your a racist?
Yes, it's ridiculous.

And before you say it: It's as ridiculous as the idea that not supporting Obama automatically makes one a racist.

Try and step it up a little, would ya?

southwind said:
Dismissing what exactly? That if you don't support Dr. Ben Carson, your a racist?
The only racist is you.

And everyone can see this, except YOU!

Watching Cruz, I don't think he's angling to be on a ticket with Trump.

When Trump implodes, his followers probably won't go to anyone who has been attacking Trump. He's quite comfortable remaining the outsider/non-establishment candidate and let others chisel away at Trump. Meanwhile, he gets to stay on message. Smart move in my view.

Christie has been doing the same to some degree.

Traymark said:

Oh and one more thing,
https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00033085&cycle=2014

Kev3188 said:
Yes, it's ridiculous.
And before you say it: It's as ridiculous as the idea that not supporting Obama automatically makes one a racist.
Try and step it up a little, would ya?
Great! Now please explain why people who didn't back or support BaRack, were labeled racist's? And please don't act like it didn't and doesn't take place!

700UW said:
The only racist is you.

And everyone can see this, except YOU!
Hmmm, a racist supporting a black candidate? Really?

You really need to get out of your personal IAM headquarters, located in your basement!