Benefits for A/C MX

planenut767

Oct 5, 2005
I wanted to know what the Health and Retirement benefits are like for A/C Mechanics at UPS. I'm curious to know, thanks.
Planenut767

The best in the industry...bar none
Actually what I wanted to know about was are you guys in the Teamster Pension Plan or a UPS one, or both and the advantages/disadvantages? Also how is your health plan(s) are you HMO, POS, how much comes out of your pocket? Thanks

Actually what I wanted to know about was are you guys in the Teamster Pension Plan or a UPS one, or both and the advantages/disadvantages? Also how is your health plan(s) are you HMO, POS, how much comes out of your pocket? Thanks
We have a Teamsters pension plan which is great and a 3% matching 401K from the company. So we have two plans, coming from 17 years with USairways it is awesome. My family (Wife 1 kid) pay $ 9.00 per week for health and dental. We have Kaiser here in CA and it is great. $ 5.oo visits and $ 5.00 presc. Why so interested???

We have a Teamsters pension plan which is great and a 3% matching 401K from the company. So we have two plans, coming from 17 years with USairways it is awesome. My family (Wife 1 kid) pay $ 9.00 per week for health and dental. We have Kaiser here in CA and it is great. $ 5.oo visits and $ 5.00 presc. Why so interested???
Thanks for the info. I work at Continental and there's been talk lately about going into the Teamster Western Conference pension fund and wanted to talk to as many people as I could that are in it because we may be heading that way. The health plan part I always like to know about that for curiosity sake. I pay over $120 a month for everything just for me with the lower end plans. Thanks for the info brown