PMUS C/S policy

1AA said:
Tulsa, NO C/S swaps. This is why a universal CS policy will not work. One size does not fit all.
I beg to differ, at PMUS everyone has the same swap policy and has worked for over 30 years.

bob@las-AA said:
Found it, Article 5, and the LOA was for back to back swaps, but still,..... remove the flexibility of this job and management better be prepared to accept the the consequences. I don't concern myself with this because I never give up,or pick up any shifts. I do my time and get out.     
The cs policy is great privilege you should try it sometime. Pick up some hours while helping someone out. Then give up a few the next month and go see friends or family out of town, So many of us have relocated for this job it makes for a better quality of life. It should be offered to all employees system wide. I work in Tulsa these days. Very limited cs policy. Some can . some can't.  Not a company privilege that all employees have the benefit of having.   

1AA said:
Tulsa, NO C/S swaps. This is why a universal CS policy will not work. One size does not fit all. If you make it contractual it will not help either party if changes come along and flexibility is required to keep with the changes in the industry. Each side can say it is contractual and we will not violate the agreement. If you agree to a local agreement that is reasonable then minor changes can be made such as how many doubles allowed and so on. As long as both parties agree at their respective station then no major issues will arise. Problems always occur but they are usually handled on a one by one basis.

Tulsa should have the same cs policy as the rest of the system. It can work. CS swaps are a great thing. No different cs policy or privilege by location. If it works well at Mia, Dfw, Lax. and Jfk , it can work fine in Tulsa. When Mr. Danker meets with the company next week at HDQ hopefully he is successful in getting the same cs privileges that the company allows for the rest of the system.   

Reactions: 1 person