Anyone Know Where The Vflr For F/a's Stand

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
I was curious if anyone knows what the most junior seniority may be for the VFLR beginning in June for flight attendants.... I heard it was around 300+ but nobody seems to be able to tell you (airline or union) where it stands approximately. The reason I'm asking is if you are the 500 and 1st person your not guaranteed your U/C benefits or a release date. HELP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

When did it open? (sorry, i've been out of the loop) and, how many are eligible? or is that determined by some yet to be determined formula from the powerful minds at crystal city?

I think all active mainline are eligible (not sure about voluntary furloughees). They will let 500 go this year, and supposedly if more want to they go next year. Everyone you talk to SAYS they are taking it, but apparently only 325 as of the other day.

Light Years said:
I think all active mainline are eligible (not sure about voluntary furloughees). They will let 500 go this year, and supposedly if more want to they go next year. Everyone you talk to SAYS they are taking it, but apparently only 325 as of the other day.
[post="260711"][/post]​
Light,
Only those on the property (mainline) as of December 1 ,2004 are eligible to take any VFLR. I

Latest posts

Back