BIG announcement tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanglish

Nov 20, 2007
iBuena! I have just received an email from a co-worker saying that tomorrow will be a big announcement. Does anyone know what it could be? The email said that the announcement could be about naming the new "BIG CHEESE" for PHL Inflight. Does anyone else have any information? Please share. Gracias.

i heard it could be a merger... but we ALL have heard that 1,000,000 times over the past few months... RIGHT??? i doubt it's actually a merger since we can't seem to get this one straight.

Whomever likes to "LEAK" these little tidbits about A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT needs to make a GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT and F-A-D-E Awaaay! For over 25years I have been hearing "something BIG is coming" or "Did you hear......" and nothing BIG has happened outside of the usual day-to-day business dealings that a large corporation transacts. Naming a new Base Manager hardly warrants a minimal blurb on USDaily. Adding MULTIPLE destinations or increasing/reducing fleet size IS a Major development. A merger or acquistion IS MAJOR News. The Reserves "capturing" Thindy and stoning her at an OPR session is BREAKING NEWS!! (Let me know about that one......I'll raise my Champagne glass, cheers!) :up:

There is no big announcement. Today they announced the SEP awards today and I believe they will be announcing March transfers and they will be recalling furloughed flight attendants.

I'm tellin ya, the big announcement tomorrow will be that the FARCE oops I mean FOCUS group perfected THE beverage cart to end ALL beverage carts. Lufthansa, Singapore, Cathay Pacific and the like will be killing themselves to emulate what US have created.

Funny, but I thought we asked that these "rumor" threads not be started until or unless there is a firm announcement.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts