Profit Sharing

Hope777

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
First, I AM NOT COMPLAINING!
Second, I wish the Sand Castle VALUED ITS EMPLOYEES like CO does. If you look at the Profit sharing that we are to receive sometime in March, WE will share roughly $59 Million Dollars based on our over $500 Million Profit for 2006. As we all work to becoming a Single Carrier with a Single Contract for its Employees, I just get the sand Caslte could care less about US the Employees. If you take a look at CO,they have announced a record Profit sharing for their employees. They made $343 Million for the past year and they are going to share $111 MILION with its employees. http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070213/datu027.html?.v=90
They will be paying out the money tomorrow, Valentine's Day, another sign they LOVE=VALUE their Employees. The CEO and President will be in the Hubs Tomorrow handing out the MONEY. Lets also look at other Employee Incentive Programs they have, such as a prefect Attendance Program each Quarter. What they do there, is put all the names in a drawing of the Employees whom had prefect attendance for that Quarter. Then they have a drawing and the winners, normally around Twelve, win a TAXES PAID NEW FORD EXPLORER.
They also have other incentives similar to the Hat Trick, but if memory serves me right they get more then $50.00 based on which there DOT Rankings.
So my point, Tempe SHOW YOU CARE ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES!!!! ONE AIRLINE WITH ONE CONTRACT.

First, I AM NOT COMPLAINING!
Second, I wish the Sand Castle VALUED ITS EMPLOYEES like CO does. If you look at the Profit sharing that we are to receive sometime in March, WE will share roughly $59 Million Dollars based on our over $500 Million Profit for 2006. As we all work to becoming a Single Carrier with a Single Contract for its Employees, I just get the sand Caslte could care less about US the Employees. If you take a look at CO,they have announced a record Profit sharing for their employees. They made $343 Million for the past year and they are going to share $111 MILION with its employees. http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070213/datu027.html?.v=90
They will be paying out the money tomorrow, Valentine's Day, another sign they LOVE=VALUE their Employees. The CEO and President will be in the Hubs Tomorrow handing out the MONEY. Lets also look at other Employee Incentive Programs they have, such as a prefect Attendance Program each Quarter. What they do there, is put all the names in a drawing of the Employees whom had prefect attendance for that Quarter. Then they have a drawing and the winners, normally around Twelve, win a TAXES PAID NEW FORD EXPLORER.
They also have other incentives similar to the Hat Trick, but if memory serves me right they get more then $50.00 based on which there DOT Rankings.
So my point, Tempe SHOW YOU CARE ABOUT THE EMPLOYEES!!!! ONE AIRLINE WITH ONE CONTRACT.

AMEN! Wish someone had brought that up at the crew meeting with Dougie today....but alas I could not attend....

I love it when the first thing people say is:

'I am not complaining, but....' that means they really are complaining.

Really, why not quit and work for CAL? Aren't they hiring?

Because if everyone quit then no one would be working for US Airways. If we do not take a stand as employees then no one in US Airways HQD is going to say yeah, lets treat them better. What is wrong with telling Corp that we disagree with how they treat us? What's wrong calling them on the carpet for there actions or in-actions?
Please tell me if you have a better way?

Well, it sounds like the $111 million will be split among ALL employees. THe $58 million from US will be split only among those below grade 23. There is a separate pool for employees grade 23 & above. So the total could well be over $111 million.

AMEN! Wish someone had brought that up at the crew meeting with Dougie today....but alas I could not attend....
No, can't ask the important questions at the Sessions; too many FA's still asking if we are going to re- establish a crew base in SAN... :rolleyes:

here at our PHX hub if you have perfect attendance you get to go to a dinner i think ? Of course i could be wrong as that most of us you see DON'T have perfect attandance because hey , if you got sick days use them , it's the companies money so you might as well spend it .... isn't that sad that alot of us here think like that ?

First lets get things straight - to date west mechanics are not included in the profit sharing as of today. So not ALL employees are in this!

First lets get things straight - to date west mechanics are not included in the profit sharing as of today. So not ALL employees are in this!
Just have your MESP ask the East MECP for a portion of theirs. Maybe he'll just give you some of theirs. That's what the f/a MECP did. The patsy. Instead of both MECP's going to DP and getting profit sharing for the West side, he just gave them ours. All he did was dilute the pool. Maybe the East IAM took a stance, I wish th EAST f/a MECP had.

Alice asks why not work for CO?

Well Alice, AFTER INVESTING 26 YEARS WITH THIS COMPANY I think I would rather just stay here. ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED FAIRLY. Living in the NY area, every little bit helps. After doing our Taxes for 2006, I found it interesting that I made OVER 25% LESS then in 1989 @ USAirways. Thanks God I have not put all my eggs in one basket because then I would need to go work elsewhere. But seeing how the Airline Industry was going no where, I started up Two businesses which now I get to sit back and watch the money come in. And OH, I take care of my employees with FAIRNESS and HONESTY and they are a very happy group of employees. TREAT THE EMPLOYEES HOW YOU WISH TO BE TREATED.

here at our PHX hub if you have perfect attendance you get to go to a dinner i think ?

sky high states: THIS MAKES ME FUME! You have flight attendants hawking credit cards inflight, FREE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE, just for signing up for the Signature Visa card. Yet, an "employee" who makes it to work on-time EVERYTIME gets a plate of FOOD. How ironic!!!!!!!!!
Years ago, it used to be an upgrade, I thought that was even cheap, but lunch, now that's INSULTING.

only stating opinions.