Bring Back Rakesh

USflyer,

LET ME CORRECT YOU SIR,

We as employees brought this airline back to life, not your boy Dave or his team. We as employees are responsible for the greatest reganization in the history of aviation. Without the employees, there would have been no stake holders, no ATSB and NO reoganization of the company, Kapeesh! I don't know what the hell he is doing or what he is up to, but he needs to begin to let us know when he is ready to join the rest of the employees and operate this airline.

I will be sure to remind all when they forget who did what.

And do I wish for Gangwal...at this point, what do you think?

Bob,

There was a Plan B. It was about RJs and replacing all the turbo props with RJs. Gangwal approached us after the merger collapsed on August the 7th 2001 at CCY. I know for a FACT!

The public didn't know this. We all did. And Dave came in with the RJ plan because it was a ball that was rolling. They picked Dave as CEO because he came from CO EXPRESS.

PITbull -

I couldn't disagree with you more. But you're so wound up in union rhetoric it's not even worth discussing it with you.

USFlyer,

What is it that you disagree with, outside of me being a "rank and file unionized employee? Do you think that the employees at U were not mostly responsible for allowing the company to restructure? You better touch base with Dave. I believe he needed all of this from us in order to qualify for the ATSB loan. Even in BK, if he would have abrogated the agreements, we could have Struck the airline. AND THERE WOULD BE NO COMPANY FOR DAVE, COMPANY ME OR YOU. Agreed?

I do not drink from the "pond" of this management. Ask me if I believe in compromise and finding a "middle ground" between Labor and Management?

Or do you think in corporations, there should not exist a "middle ground"? If you think not....THEN IT IS NOT WORTH DISCUSSING WITH YOU.

Flyer us employees have given them $1.1 Billion a year in concessions and 20,000 jobs, all we ask if for the company to honor our contracts and treat us with respect, something Dave and his gang of thieves have no idea about.

LavMan said:
Flyer us employees have given them $1.1 Billion a year in concessions and 20,000 jobs, all we ask if for the company to honor our contracts and treat us with respect, something Dave and his gang of thieves have no idea about.
Then walk. Take your skills and experience and walk. I'm in the process of doing just that with my employer. I've had it and am taking my degree, experience and skillset elsewhere. It's really not that hard finding a job these days if you are "good" -- it just takes time.

Why should we walk and be quuitters? Take them on and make them accountable for their actions!

USflyer,

Unfortunately Dave blew it with the employees.

This is our company and our jobs and our work. They can leave. There is no room for both labor and this management. It just doesn't work. If Dave doesn't want to join the employees and work to operate this airline and focus on the revenue, planning, and marketing side of the equation, its time for his departure. Not ours.

We have been here too long. We built the franchise and we allowed a restructuring of the airline. Its OUR company.

PITbull said:
USflyer,

Unfortunately Dave blew it with the employees.

This is our company and our jobs and our work. They can leave. There is no room for both labor and this management. It just doesn't work. If Dave doesn't want to join the employees and work to operate this airline and focus on the revenue, planning, and marketing side of the equation, its time for his departure. Not ours.

We have been here too long. We built the franchise and we allowed a restructuring of the airline. Its OUR company.
Wow. :rolleyes:

Latest posts