Business Conduct And Ethics Policy

RedOne said:
Years ago, one of my co-workers (I won't name the company...some of you might know it and I might get into trouble) did the following... At the time we all laughed, and thought he was going a little bit to far....I now think maybe he was "right on"!
Tim reached the place that he didn't want anyone to know that he worked for (said company) and cut the company patch/logo off his shirts and coats. He then applied velcro to the patches/logos. Every day before he came to work he would attach his company logo to his uniform using his new velcro patches! When he got ready to leave, he pulled the patches off! That way HE didn't get embarrased when he went into the grocery store on the way home by folk saying to him, "Yall are in a mess at (company), or I needed to fly to ____ and it would have cost me more to ride on you than it did on _____. Etc ."
VELCRO...may be the way to go! :up: lol
sounds like armed forces?

I spent this morning removing the USAirways vanity plate off the front of my vehicle along with the rear window sticker because I did not wish to violate "Dave & Co" ethics policy!!!!!!!From now on if anybody asks.....UsWho???????? :D

? Do these rules apply to the mangment boyo's who have Union busting consulting firms, or those that have a seat on other boards of directors? How about those that sit on or chair boards that have a/c leasing interests? How about those that own parts companys or distribution companys that have jobs in purchasing?

I would thing those boyo's are truely openning Pandora's box with this one!!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Attachments

• snakes.jpeg
    snakes.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 154
its funny how we have a gangster of thieves at ccy telling us the employees (those that are still left on the property) what to do. I have worked two jobs in the past.
now it sounds like we cant even apply for a second job. I'd like for those gangsters of thieves in ccy to come to stations that have been outsourced to mainline express (or as i prefer to call it express) and tell us that we cant use govt help for our own needs!

Classic siege mentality, with a dash of paranoia thrown in. What's next, mental exams for anybody who thinks things are wrong?