Callsign change date near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! 254 lbs.? and you found an AME who would pass you? Good on you!

With your 5'4" height (that is how you are listed in the US database) I bet you are really someone everyone can look up to, er, respect. When you non-rev, do you have to list for two adjacent seats? Or, do you just spill over into the aisle? From the middle seat.

When someone says haul ass, do you have to make two trips?

Oh man 5'4" you found me out. Start looking for all the 5'4 254 pound pilots on the west side. Let me know how that turns out, probably like your parity quest! :lol:

You guys are too funny and I love your insults...

Boy I am really scared now!! Locked in a crew room with a bunch of mad jurrassic pilots :up: Understand something little fellow, I am 254lbs and not an easy behind kick. Now like I said I've been to your crew room and got nothing but respect from your pilots there and returned that respect. Now mr. keyboard brave, what else you got???

254? dont miss much on the groceries do you doughboy? I am done with your stuipid a$$ comments. When I see a large AWA pilot I will ask if its you. :up:

Some of you just can't play nice. Since this has denigrated to another east vs. west thread, it's now closed.

There is more than one thread for east vs west. Keep it there.

There are plenty of time outs available for those who choose not to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts