Can Someone Shed Some Light?

May 29, 2004
Hello folks,

Maybe this isn’t the best way for me to do this but here I go, I am very interested (along with a lot of other people) of forming part of Jet Blue In-flight Crew. Now I have applied 3 times already and I can’t even get past the first step. I am 500% positive I have what it takes and fit in the criteria of what JBlue is looking for, but I can’t seem to get even to the first interview. Can anyone tell me anything or can give me a hand on this???

I do have a shadow over my shoulder though, I am a former US F/A. Now I have heard rumors and stories that JBlue does not like to hire former US F/A. Some people say because of the lazy slobs or problem seekers. Well I would like to say that not all of us from US are like that. Unfortunately there are some rotten apples in US and every carrier as well, but to every interview that I have gone to, I feel like I get scrutinized for being a Furloughed US F/A.

I just recently (last month) applied once again for the Spanish Speaking in-flight crew position since I am fully bilingual in English and Spanish. Plus with over 8 years in the tourism field and large amounts of commendations from guest and visitors, I just don’t understand why I can’t even get to the first interview. If there is anyone interested in helping me or could at least lend a helping hand, I would appreciate this greatly. You can contact me at my e-mail or here on this post.

Well folk’s happy flying and keep it safe. I hope someday I can be wearing that blue tie along with the rest of you

Grounded Boricua