..CAUTION.. --- "Shares, Dangerous to your health" !

Aug 20, 2002
I had occasion to be at MHT airport last night, around 8 pm.
As I walked past the (different) airline ticket counters, I came upon 2 US agents(at their counter), one sitting on the bag belt, holding a LARGE Ice bag against her left eye/temple, and the other agent comforting her.

"Are you OK I asked" ??

"NO she replied, I have a MASSIVE Migrain headache, and blurred vision, in my (left) eye"

"I'm sorry that your in Pain I said, but I KNOW why your in this situation" !!

"You do" ??, she replied.

"Yup, SHARES caused it"(I said).

"Oh my God, your RIGHT. How could you know this" ?? (she replied)

(I told her about USAviation, and how informative this site is)

She said..."Mister, there exists NO WHERE in the english language...any words to describe how very BAD, this system is. We are losing customers, left and right, because of this" !!

I hope you feel better soon, I said !

NH/BB's

Never have left in the past with a HEADACHE!
Now I HAVE ONE DAILY!
Thanks Tempe! :down:

But your system IS SUX!

Combine this with Spring Break :down:

Thanx, wench 1 for sharing your experience !!

ANYONE else out there....with an ICE BAG attatched to their head, because of SHARES ??

NH/BB's

We're still trying to find out info , but we believe that one of the DCA agents taken to the hospital last week may have suffered a heart attack. If true this was SHARES stress related. Good move going to shares wasn't it?

We're still trying to find out info , but we believe that one of the DCA agents taken to the hospital last week may have suffered a heart attack. If true this was SHARES stress related. Good move going to shares wasn't it?

Last Monday, two DCA agents did collapse and need medical attention at the ticket counter. One had did have a heart attack but I understand she is recovering well after first being in ICU. Don't know the details on the other one, but understand it wasn't as serious. How much it was related to the stress of QIK and simply working periods without breaks, I can only guess.

Back