CFI or II

How about an Aussie Instructor from Sydney.
1,200 hrs TT, Grade 2 Instructor, ME Training approval. Currently working in gods own country, Australia.

New to this site, found a link to this site from PPRuNe, the professional pilots rumour network www.pprune.org

Hey Ozgrade2
Glad to have you here. How are things down under? I think it would be great to have a non u.s. CFI's prespective on the borads, glad you found the site.

Prop, thanks mate. Allways good to get a different perspective on things from fello aviators. Would love to come do some instructing in the states for the experiance, have filled out yet another green card lottery form, my 6th year. Does anyone have a sister I could marry.......even an ugly one

Has anyone tried that AOPA or American Flyers CFI refresher? I'd like to keep my CFI current, and I'm thinking of either doing the online one, or going to one of the seminars. Any Advice?

Hi,
I used American Flyers last year and really like it. You can't beat the one time price. I had no problems with it at all.

John

I''ll bet there are a lot of CFI''s and II''s on this board,
but your question should read...Are there any active flight instructors on board?

Hi,

Gold Seal CFI,II, MEI, ATP here. I own and operate a 10 day instrument flight training school based in St. Petersburg, Fl :up:

What part of the world do you guys fly in and what equipment do you fly?

A topic with no name or question generates over 500 looks? Where were we going with this? Is someone in need of the services of a CFI or II? Will the originator of this query please answer. I've never met an Instructor that didn't want to discuss flying, me included. Jim Trusty ([email protected])

Hey Malpow, I did the Gleim refresher on the internet again this year, my second refresher with them. I love 'em. My job doesn't usually me time to go sit for a weekend in front of a computer screen or a real seminar (with real live people). It was like $100 and change for all the stuff, pretty cool setup too. Just another option for ya...

BD