Chapter 11 Round 2?

USA320PILOT:

Why is on a day when we get a little upbeat info you have to spoil it.
Don't you have anything else to do. I see by all your post dailey you have no life.
I mean really take a break ...........

Doc:

Doc said: "Why is on a day when we get a little upbeat info you have to spoil it.
Don't you have anything else to do. I see by all your post dailey you have no life.
I mean really take a break ........... "

USA320Pilot comments: Doc, with all due respect I find your comment of "no life" interesting. With wireless communications, laptop computers, and Blackberry systems you can walk, drive in a car, sit in the cokpit between flights, in the break room, at a soccer game, working out, or even at Starbucks sipping a cup of coffee and be on-line. Now more than ever people can be connected to the Internet and be multi-tasked. Are you familiar with multi-tasking and effective time management?

Respecfully,

USA320Pilot

PineyBob said:
... you could argue that anyone who willfully puts himself in harms way for a corporate war as not being all that bright.
So since we have an all-volunteer force today, all the men and women currently in the armed services are "not all that bright" by your standard?

Fly said:
wait.....wait.....Are we now stating that if you serve in the military, that you are stupid? I find it absolutely unbelievable that Bush even has the nerve to bring up Kerry's military record...talk about ballsy. Kerry at least put his life on the line for his country.....only time Bush put his life on the line was trying to drive home from the party after winning the chugging contest.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/commentary.asp

top.bubba.greenville.ap.jpg

:up:

USA320Pilot said:
Kiloromeo:

Kiloromeo said: "A prepackaged banktuptcy seems reasonable scenario since it means that Bronner is interested in pumping a few more bucks in...maybe GCAS too....the ATSB will be on board. RSA will maintain in control while being the DIP ...hence "with or without you"..statement. seems more likely than the unions willingly accepting the major transformation that will have to take place for survival... "

USA320Pilot comments: Your point is valid.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
mere speculation if you don't mind me saying.....can i see your tea leaves? ;)