Chicago: The mess that Democrats made

townpete

Corn Field
May 30, 2008
4,654
3,740
Chicago: The mess that Democrats made.
 
But in Chiraq, the devil is a Democrat. Chicago Democrats are closely entangled with its 68,000 gang members who deliver the votes and the money. There are more gang members in Chicago than people of English ancestry. That makes them a powerful voting bloc. And Democrats bow to their wishes.
 
A Latin Kings member described how the vote organizing worked. “Every chapter had to vote for that guy… That was a direct order. That means you can’t say no.” Under the Dems, that’s Chicago democracy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
townpete said:
Chicago: The mess that Democrats made.
 
But in Chiraq, the devil is a Democrat. Chicago Democrats are [/size]closely entangled with its 68,000 gang members who deliver the votes and the money. There are more gang members in Chicago than people of English ancestry. That makes them a powerful voting bloc. And Democrats bow to their wishes.[/size]
 
A Latin Kings member described how the vote organizing worked. “Every chapter had to vote for that guy… That was a direct order. That means you can’t say no.” Under the Dems, that’s Chicago democracy.
And just think, this is the DEMORAT template for the rest of the country!
 
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Yeah, but Ku Klu Klan members vote, same as racists, Whack Job White Protestant Evangelical christians, so I'm guessing it's a 'push'.  (a tie in oklahomian texian or Red Neckian)  !!
Only reason there are Whackjob Protestant Evangelical Christians is to counter WHACKJOB LIBTARD ATHEISTS....which I'm sure your a proud member of!
 
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Yeah, but Ku Klu Klan members vote, same as racists, Whack Job White Protestant Evangelical christians, so I'm guessing it's a 'push'.  (a tie in oklahomian texian or Red Neckian)  !!
 
The Democrat Party's slogan in 1868: "This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule."    
eek.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
southwind said:
Speaking of which, where is the female running for that nomination?
It is people like you, and comments like those, that elected our current POTUS twice.

Keep it up turnip. You will succeed in promoting the person you hate the most in this world to be the leader of our country.

You and your ilk are just dumb enough to alienate everyone in the primary process....Those people who will be needed in the general election to actually win.

I am sure you don't understand that 80% of the voting bloc in the general election are women, latino, black, or other minority. All of which have been dumped upon by the leading republican candidate.

The other electable republican candidates have had to feign crazy to keep up.

This will be a very ugly general election.

Good luck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
It is people like you, and comments like those, that elected our current POTUS twice.

Keep it up turnip. You will succeed in promoting the person you hate the most in this world to be the leader of our country.

You and your ilk are just dumb enough to alienate everyone in the primary process....Those people who will be needed in the general election to actually win.

I am sure you don't understand that 80% of the voting bloc in the general election are women, latino, black, or other minority. All of which have been dumped upon by the leading republican candidate.

The other electable republican candidates have had to feign crazy to keep up.

This will be a very ugly general election.

Good luck.
 
You over estimate yourself buttercup. Those same people are also in the TRUMP camp. 
 
Like it or not.
 
Deal with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts