Christmas Party Mixer

Hello3B

Advanced
Dec 4, 2005
Just want to say that I went to a combined USwest/east Christmas party last nite. It was great,it was free, it was fun. I brought my wife and she said it reminded her of what it used to be like at Christmas parties at old PSA. The HP manager who happens to be ex US was very positive and encouraging. I believe this is the first Christmas party at this station in 15 years. After US bought PSA every Christmas it was like if you want a party,you plan it, you pay for it, you're on your own. Anyway, HP/USwest employees thank for the good time, you are like a breath of fresh air, you actually look happy to be there. :up: :up: :up:

Just want to say that I went to a combined USwest/east Christmas party last nite. It was great,it was free, it was fun. I brought my wife and she said it reminded her of what it used to be like at Christmas parties at old PSA. The HP manager who happens to be ex US was very positive and encouraging. I believe this is the first Christmas party at this station in 15 years. After US bought PSA every Christmas it was like if you want a party,you plan it, you pay for it, you're on your own. Anyway, HP/USwest employees thank for the good time, you are like a breath of fresh air, you actually look happy to be there. :up: :up: :up:

Glad it was a good time. Which station was it, if you don't mind saying?

Just want to say that I went to a combined USwest/east Christmas party last nite. It was great,it was free, it was fun. The HP manager who happens to be ex US was very positive and encouraging. I believe this is the first Christmas party at this station in 15 years. After US bought PSA every Christmas it was like if you want a party,you plan it, you pay for it, you're on your own. Anyway, HP/USwest employees thank for the good time, you are like a breath of fresh air, you actually look happy to be there. :up: :up: :up:

Fantastic and Happy Holidays

Latest posts