Cockpit Jumpseat priority

It is written in our contract section 30-3 lines 36-40 . I can only speak about the F/As (east). It's seniority up until thirty minutes, then it's by check-in time, which is marked on the triplicate j/s form. If you are a pilot, you would have seen the white form which the A F/A keeps, the pink and yellow forms go to the G/A and ops. I also think the rules may be on the back of the form as well. It is all paper since we do not have the option of calling anywhere to reserve since it is by DOH.
Here at East, the F/A j/s seats are supposed to be given out 10 minutes prior to departure. They went to that policy about 10 years ago. It was implemented to allow senior commuters a better chance at not missing their connections. Some agents still hand them out at 30 minutes, which I think is a better idea. That way the j/s is allowed to board the a/c, great the crew, and stow their bags.

We have I think 9 express operators all with different things going on with there jumpseats CASS,ACM offline F/A ,FCFS,DOH. I had a F/A insist on riding the copit jumpseat because she said she was management and of course the.(can you get me a interview I will make the numbers work)

I am currently flying with a first officer who was wrongly denied a jumpseat in PHX on Wednesday evening. It was on a mainline (East) red-eye flight from PHX to CLT. She works for PSA and was the first person to request the jumpseat. Another PSA pilot showed up later and was given the jumpseat because he is more senior. Everyone should be aware that the cockpit jumpseat is awarded on a first come first served basis (withinn category...i.e A1/A2/A3). The exception being if the jumpseat has been reserved (mainline pilots only). I have heard from two of the pilots on the mainline jumpseat committee and they have both confirmed that this is still the policy.
I have been told that this is being administered incorrectly at some gates in CLT too.
Those of us that commute rely upon the rules being followed correctly when we plan our commutes. If you see it being done incorrectly, please try to make it right.

Since all of the flights out of PHX to the east are Airbus, why was this pilot not given the second jumpseat? It's not the most comfortable seat in the house but when you have to get to work, it'll do.

Mtnman